• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does oxycontin release differently to er morphine we

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I notice if I just take the instants or only crush them up the duration is four hours max with wanting to redose and then feeling anxious and bad mood around six hours.
Does oxy oc version release so much in first hour then ongoing from there as I notice on tropsit it says oxycontin duration for er is six to eight hours so Is this two instant releases spaced out ???
I want to stop crushing them would it be best to take a pill whole with some instant release. If I want it to last longer as I know someone who takes a forty whole and she nods out from it and says it knly lasts eight hours.
I tried to have a doctor tell me the half life is sixteen hours that's bullshit. I get thirty mg er in morning twenty five at night and three five mgs during the day and to stop withdrawal I need at least 20mg for a decent high forty to fifty mg but I always end up takkng loads more cos it wears off quickly so yeah is oxy kind of half insfant half extended??

I'm currently prescribed 200mg of ox split into one dose every twelve hours and to maximise my first dose if I want it to last I eat 80 mg and insulfated 20mg to help kick them in faster and I find they work from six am till around two pm iv never had them last the twelve that they are supposed to but if I insulfate my whole dose which iv actually been doing a lot later because of this lock down that they don't even last till eleven am and even less than that if I don't have weed to help synergise with the ox
I was originally on twenty mg twice a day but tolerance developed very fast
Hope this helps a bit

I'm currently prescribed 200mg of ox split into one dose every twelve hours and to maximise my first dose if I want it to last I eat 80 mg and insulfated 20mg to help kick them in faster and I find they work from six am till around two pm iv never had them last the twelve that they are supposed to but if I insulfate my whole dose which iv actually been doing a lot later because of this lock down that they don't even last till eleven am and even less than that if I don't have weed to help synergise with the ox
I was originally on twenty mg twice a day but tolerance developed very fast
Hope this helps a bit
Do you take the 80mg whole or do you crush it I had 25mg crushed and took fifteen whole now I'm about shitting myself at the eight hour mark but I have come off morphine as does fuck all now I'm on oxy and replaced it with oxy.
That's only good thing about morphi e lasts ages but no stimulation and occasionally I'd enjoy it but half of time I'd be asleep

I get a sixty mg and two twenty so I take sixty straight away then have a cup of tea and once I'm sorted from the sixty I take twenty about eight am and try and keep the other twenty as long as I can and am usually getting hot flushes and chills at least two hours before my six o'clock ru up which I just hit eighty of straight away and about eight pm I rail the last twenty and in between am smoking as much weed as possible in a non legal country