• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does nicotine ruin your weed high?

The same could be said about cannabis. :)

Cannabis mixes poorly with some drugs, as does nicotine. But if you're a habitual user of either, the lack of the drug in your system might be more off putting than anything else.

Most people around here mix weed with tobacco, I used to as well, it worked fine, makes it less harsh and gives a bit of a rush, also makes small amounts go further. It's all we ever did. Now days I see the error in doing that and just have my weed straight via a vape, it's so much nicer, and less expensive as tobacco is getting really expensive here. I am glad I quit the tobacco (and bongs) and stayed with the weed. My lungs will thank me in the long run.

Seriously so many people here mix tobacco and cannabis in their mix, it's pretty normal, but looking back now I am embarrassed that I ever did that and did it for so long.

After a bong hit to many, I find a puff with some added tabacco levels of the intense parts of the high. Like being grounded, as in regaining some ego again, with my feet on the earth.

I'm generally chalk full of nicotine, but I find the more recently I've had a smoke, the more comfortable I am. This could just be addiction talking though.

I find it feels better to smoke tobacco after the thc peak when the CBD kicks in more and it kind of wakes you up a bit.

hell naw i love me some cigs while im stoned on a indica.. but not as much when im high on a good sativa i feel it takes it down then not much but it does

Mr. Squril's old roommate use to roll splifs (a jay mixed with tobacco) Its always pissed Mr. Squril off when this was going on, seeing good KB's being wasted is a crime in itself!

I don't know if many other people do this but where im from everyone just mixes their herb with tobacco and smokes it to the dome out of the bong, the headrush hits quick. ive seen kids take half a cigarette in one toke with just some greens on the top and puke 15 minutes later and then take another toke in an hour lol

Last edited:
Mr. Squril's old roommate use to roll splifs (a jay mixed with tobacco) Its always pissed Mr. Squril off when this was going on, seeing good KB's being wasted is a crime in itself!

I haven't heard anyone say KB since like 2003-2004... that's crazy....

The same could be said about cannabis. :)
Cannabis mixes poorly with some drugs, as does nicotine. But if you're a habitual user of either, the lack of the drug in your system might be more off putting than anything else.

Well while that's entirely subjective, as with all drug combinations, I personally enjoy weed with almost every drug I have used. I don't like it with cocaine, though.

I usually have a cig right after I'm done smoking and it boosts my high pretty well, but lately I feel that if I save that cig for later when I feel like im coming down a bit and then smoke it its 100% better. It defiantly doesn't ruin your high, at least for me:D

Here in the UK is the norm to mix tobacco with your weed when you smoke, it's just what most people do. I've done both this and straight weed and I find weed with tobacco is more relaxing. I get a stronger high from straight weed because, obviously, there's more weed in the joint anyway, but I feel more chilled with the tobacco mixed in.

I will say though that straight weed is a lot easier on the lungs. Tobacco will make me cough when I toke sometimes (I have asthma) but straight weed has never done this.

My favourite thing to mix with weed is good old benzos. Even a bit of etizolam makes a weed high a lot nicer.

I smoke my cigarette before the weed because if I smoke it after, it will diminish the quality of the high somewhat and I will have to redose much sooner than without tobacco.

First time I ever smoked tobacco after weed as a kid, I stood up off the stoop I was sitting on and fell face first into a bush! lol

I smoke my cigarette before the weed because if I smoke it after, it will diminish the quality of the high somewhat and I will have to redose much sooner than without tobacco.

This is precisely how I feel. Unless I'm smoking dabs where I prefer to feel more grounded I'll tend to smoke while I'm hitting.