L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does my man want anal play!?

Meltonia

Greenlighter
So I've been trying to figure out for weeks if my man wants me to play with his anus? I think he's giving me hints and has been for awhe!? He told me when I give him a blowjob to lick behind his balls cause he likes the sensation (I think he said something about it letting him hold off blowing his load too). He loves when I massage his butt cheeks, I'll also rub the inside of his legs and run my hand across behind his balls (really close to his anus) and he absolutely loves it. One time when I was doing this he told me to spit on my hand and rub it, I thought he meant his anus so I rubbed it for 30-60 seconds and when I quit he laughed and said 'I meant my balls'.......... Serious answers please, I don't know why but I'm too scared to ask in case he thinks I want too. Not that I wouldn't but it definitely wouldn't be me initiating it!?

The area between the anus and genitals is colloquially called the "gouch." It can be sensitive and pleasurable as well. I would ask him first before sticking anything up there. ;)

I call the lace between his balls and anus the "taint" area.

Maybe he wants a rim job?

Does he lift his pelvis up when your licking his taint area? That's a big sign right there!

yes, the answer is always yes if you have to ask. Unless he explicitly tells you otherwise, he wants it and is gonna love it!

did it go down well? did he stop you while you were doing it?

your call

maybe talk to him

The "gouch" or "taint" is anatomically called the perineum (women have it too. Ding Ding!). It is highly innervated and every guy would want it lightly rubbed with a single finger while playing with his cock. If he moans or raises his hips, bingo. After doing that a few times move south and play with the prune. If he reacts the same way or comments about how good it feels, you've got your answer. If he seems to change demeanor like he's disinterested but doesn't want to say, again...you've got your answer.