• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does methylone cause LTC? And does it have major "magic" loss?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Does it follow the same guidelines as mdma? And does it have the same consequences?

Tbh. I experienced a longer come down when I used frequently. Took about 10 days to feel right. Probably 2 months of every third weekend was when it happened to me. I was dosing higher. But I stopped using it after this. This is no where near a LTC but definetly worse side effects then other times when I use MDMA of MDA. Longest come from these has been about 3 days but I tend to use those more responsibly so that might have something to do with it as well.

Question, would it be very unsmart if i took mdma sep. 20, then methylone oct. 3, and then mdma on oct. 30 AND 31 (i know 2 days in a row is bad, but ive done it one other time and it was worth it) although this would be the farthest ive ever crossed the boundaries of safe precautions.. Would the methylone play a big part in my tolerance/ chance of having bad comedown, or would it mostly be unrelated and the only problem is the mdma two days in a row?

Question, would it be very unsmart if i took mdma sep. 20, then methylone oct. 3, and then mdma on oct. 30 AND 31 (i know 2 days in a row is bad, but ive done it one other time and it was worth it) although this would be the farthest ive ever crossed the boundaries of safe precautions.. Would the methylone play a big part in my tolerance/ chance of having bad comedown, or would it mostly be unrelated and the only problem is the mdma two days in a row?

Your pushing your boundaries.

Would the methylone play a big part in my tolerance/ chance of having bad comedown, or would it mostly be unrelated and the only problem is the mdma two days in a row?

MDMA and methylone are closely related, it will play a big part. If you keep putting your hand in the fire you'll eventually get burned.

when determining if your dosage schedule is ok, you should treat methylone as if it was mdma.

I would say it's doubtful as to whether methylone has any 'magic' to begin with. Well, maybe a little.

I would say it's doubtful as to whether methylone has any 'magic' to begin with. Well, maybe a little.

Yeah its not a particularly magical substance unless the set and setting are perfect in which case any drug would be great at that point.

I wouldn't abuse it though... I used to do way too much methylone and it was brutal on my mind and body.

Yeah its not a particularly magical substance unless the set and setting are perfect in which case any drug would be great at that point.

I wouldn't abuse it though... I used to do way too much methylone and it was brutal on my mind and body.
How often did you use, and what were the brutal effects it took on your kind and body?.. Not contemplating on abusing it, just curious