• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does meth powder vaporize/smoke faster than crystal?

Quasimodo_

Bluelighter
Whenever I hit the powder left after finishing the shard it definitely burns out faster. Could it be cause the powder is cut or does it actually burn out faster?

The tiny particles of powder absorb the heat and reach their melting/vaporisation temperatures much faster than a larger rock does.

Would reducing heat help?
Yes. Are you talking about the white powder at the top of the bowl and up the stem?

For that it’s best to hit it really really quickly with just the very extreme tip of a torch lighter flame as you inhale. It instantaneously vaporises and you’ll get sometimes get 2 more hits after smoking 1 gram through a glass pipe.

Alternatively, if you heat it really slowly with a very low flame it turns into a kind of resiny consistency that you can roll back down into the bowl holding the pipe at the right angle abd heating just below where the resin form to make a trail for it to follow.

You might get a point more to smoke out of a well used pipe doing that.

You want as little heat as possible. Remember you are not smoking it, youre vaporizing it. Keep your lighter away. The INSTANT you notice that puddle at a simmer take the heat off. The "smoke" will start plumig much faster. Inhale as much as you can, but SLOWLY and hold pipe down to make sure the smoke rises. Hold it. Hold it. Exhale a little. Exhale a little. Keep doing small exhales until you need to exhale completely or already have. This will keep the smoke circulating around and absorbing into the walls of your lungs. You will get a much better hit.

I can make a point last hours. Proper smoke technique goes a long long way.

Personally I can blast a torch right to a pipe and know exactly when to take it off by intuition but for anyone starting out or who doesnt have great technique, follow these instructions. Youd be amazed how much further your meth can go if you practice perfect.