• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

does meth compare to high doses of adderall?

B

Benson guy

I've never used meth but is it like a high dose of Adderall? Or is it true that good meth is a lot stronger than even a high dose of Adderall or dex? Do different ways of taking meth give different highs? Is meth one of the most addictive drugs like more than dope, booze, or crack? I do not plan on using meth but a lot of my friends started to use it.

Nope it's not the same. Methamphetamine is way smoother physically and you get more energy from it, your mind doesn't race so much and it's actually a calmer feeling. It's easier to study on adderall than it is to study on methamphetamine, on meth I wanna listen to music, clean, and talk people's fucking ears off. Meth also has a WAY stronger urge to redose. And each ROA is different yes.

I have been told that even low doses of meth are a lot more strong, and intense lasting longer than high doses of dexedrine or racemic amphetamines.

People I know who later or eventually became addicted to meth told me how the first time they used it snorting two small lines made them stay awake for two or three days, and that was before they really started abusing it, or in some cases smoking it, IV administration, and redoing so they could stay high and not crash or come down.

Last edited: