• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does MDMA/XTC numb pain ?

Yes! I had mild/moderate back pain prior to rolling, but once I dropped I didn't feel a thing.

This may sound strange, but I recently had this thing called testicular torsion :p (google it...youll cringe), and I need to be able to feel it in case it returns. The chances of this happening again are small tho. The pain I felt at the time (when I was sober) was severe.

Yep. For me it also completely numbs migraines (but can make them worse after).

The only pain it doesn't numb for me is my back pain (I get it when I dance), so I always take some paracetamol for that.

I believe MDMA is known to reduce nociception, the sense of pain.

Last time I had a mild toothache at the beginning of the night but I wasn't worried because I knew it will be gone when the MDMA comes up and won't distract me from enjoying the party.

Anyway, wikipedia states severe pain and I imagine you would feel it as it doesn't seem to be neuropathic pain. But cannot say for certain.

When I'm on a decent dose of MDMA, I don't feel pain. It's a great thing but also a very dangerous thing as your more likely to push yourself (and cause more injury) that will really hurt the following day.

I would assume that mdma itself does numb pain... Took a pill that contained mdma+mda and broke a toenail while walking and was bleeding the whole time and didnt even notice until i took a shower later that day