• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does mdma pill weight mean anything?

nyancloud

Greenlighter
I was looking for some info, but couldn't find answer to this simple question.

Does MDMA pill weight mean anything? Like if it weights more it has more MDMA in it? Or it is completely false?

Means nothing. The binder and fillers used will all vary in weight, which change the overall weight of the pill. You could have a massive pill which weighs 500mg, but only has 100mg MDMA and 400mg binding and filler. On the other hand you could have a 300mg pill, which consists of 200mg MDMA and only 100mg binder and filler.

PillReports is the best way to find out how much MDMA your pill has.

it certainly means almost nothing.
well truth be told that if you have a pill 300mg weight it means that you cannot take NO MORE then 300mg mdma;)

Although pill weight wont tell you how much active CNS component is in it or what is in it.

Certain things like pill diameter, weight, colour, etc can be useful in assisting to identify certain batch runs. Its not set in stone but the more info supplied the more armory you have for id purposes.

I certainly would not write off pill mass as useless information but information than needs to be fully understood to grasp anything useful from it.

I find Edata and Pillreports although sometimes useful also need to be treated with a certain amount of caution. ie questions should be raised about the source of the information, the accuracy of the data and also in many cases the fact these sites are USA based so are often restricted by the DEA clowns trying to control how we should breath and walk.

Edata for example will only tell you MDMA ratios (due to DEA restrictions) not the actual Mg quantity. Even if you are told the mg quantity there are other factors that can make this figure varied also. For example what salt is the MDMA is the MG the MDMA molecular mass or the MDMA salt molecular mass? in many cases it doesnt really matter ie its either a strong pill or a weak pill BUT my point is all this information is a knowledge tool not something you draw specific conclusions by just cause a random raver has uploded a pic of a yellow pill and said take this and you will ROLL ballZ.

pill weight means nothing if all the pills weight the same then it was pressed on a rotary press. but you could press chalk and calcium together and it weight wouldnt be able to tell you anything.

pill weight means nothing if all the pills weight the same then it was pressed on a rotary press. but you could press chalk and calcium together and it weight wouldnt be able to tell you anything.

it means nothing if you don't understand it correctly. If you understand the relevance of pill mass then used in the correct context it may be useful depending on the specific application.

I dont understand your point about a rotary press??

The concept of weight (mass) is a key component of chemistry so to use the words such as "meaningless" or "tells you nothing" is not correct.

It really depends on specifically what you are trying to do.