• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does MDMA help suicidal thoughts/depression

Blulite12

Greenlighter
If somebody was thinking of killing themselves and wanted to have one last roll before doing so could there be a chance that the MDMA could bring an introspective experience and cause them to get out of their rut and get a positive outlook on life? Almost all the times I have ever done it I've felt depressed after but then again I have never used it in moderation.

And would having someone who is doing it for their first time along with a couple best friends chilling on a beach make you roll harder or bring the magic back slightly? I've only done it outside neighborhoods and in people's houses so I don't know how much environment factors into a roll.

I've literally thought of ways to kill myself while coming down from MDMA.. like, I sat at a party thinking of how I could end things when I got home :\

No, I don't think it will help. I do urge you to find a less permanent solution for whatever you may be going through.. I too once idealized suicide, I've held loaded guns to my head with the finger on the trigger. I am SO glad I never went through with it.. there is so much more life out there to live, so many things I still want to do. Point is, there's always another answer.. might as well give them a shot before you give yourself one. Best wishes.

To be honest, I found mushrooms to be an EXTREMELY helpful catalyst for the change that occurred from then to now.. that's not to say they have the "answer" though, because there is no answer

hells yea, shroom s rock

the comedown from mdma is horrendous

stick to pot and shrooms and life can be good

MDMA would only help suicidal thoughts until the comedown, then one might feel even more depressed after. In my opinion i would take a psychodelic such as acid or shrooms like Folly said, It can really make you find yourself and find true enlightenment. At one point in my life i was feeling depressed and didn't know what to do, but after taking a couple hits of acid i did some soul searching and realized that my time on this earth was far from over and had more purpose in this world than i thought. Just a suggestion but better than taking MDMA for sure.

MDMA would only help suicidal thoughts until the comedown, then one might feel even more depressed after. In my opinion i would take a psychodelic such as acid or shrooms like Folly said, It can really make you find yourself and find true enlightenment. At one point in my life i was feeling depressed and didn't know what to do, but after taking a couple hits of acid i did some soul searching and realized that my time on this earth was far from over and had more purpose in this world than i thought. Just a suggestion but better than taking MDMA for sure.

i agree, MDMA is a bad alternative..