• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does it sound legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bspalding7897

Greenlighter
I found a dealer who is willing to sell me 3 tabs of acid for £10, claiming they will keep you tripping for a couple of days. I've never done acid but have been searching for some for a while now. He also claims he can sell me a gram of Mandy for £30.

In my experience this is the cheapest I've heard for these. Do these prices sound legit to anyone? My fear is that these are not Lucy or Mandy. Opinions??

A couple of days? No. Not LSD. There are some long lasting compounds going around on cheap tabs, but they are not LSD or anything close to it and they can actually be quite dangerous. I wouldn't buy anything under names like 'lucy', 'mandy' or 'molly' either, always seems to be a way for people to vaguely suggest that something is LSD or MDMA without specifically saying LSD or MDMA.

Buy a test kit if you're buying chemicals, though keep in mind that some substitute compounds are able to pass quick reagent tests. If it seems too good to be true, move on, there is too much shit around at the moment.

Also, prices discussion not allowed here. Might want to edit your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.