• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Does it make sense to try to purify crack?

travelaroundNC

Bluelighter
Sometimes I get crack and it is real strong and good - - and often it is really hard. Sometimes though it seems a little mushy and in those cases it is often weaker or seems to have some inpurities and does not give me the best high. Is there an easy way to purify it - -like soak it in water a little and microwave for 10 seconds?

i get trouble some times to axcept the mushy stuff dont melt it burns i dont know why i taste the crack and it tase like normal stuff even numbs a lil . i tried a bunch of ways to purify\re rock and it dont work [atleast not for me]. iff you do find a method plz pm me.

Dont see why you would want to purify crack. Even if it has impurities, only reason the high is weaker is because you're smoking less cocaine.

I have the same problem as Dipset - sometimes the crack is nice and really really hard and that seems to be the good stuff. The mushy stuff does not melt it well - - it burns too much - - so I was thinking there was something I could do with this mushy kind of crack turn it into more of the hard good crack.

Buy coke, purify that if need be, and make your own "high quality" crack?

You'd probably have to turn the crack back into powdered powdered cocaine, then purify the powdered cocaine and turn it back into base. Your going to need quite a bit of crack to do this most likely, because after the second step of purifying the cocaine all the cuts come out. Then you get to see just how shitty the geek is! Or in some cases, how awesomely good it is!

Darn - that sounds like a lot of work - - given how has this stuff tastes it's probably 50% cuts - - not good. I was hoping there was some quick and dirty way to do it like nuke it in the microwave for a few minutes.

find a connection for soft and cook up your own hard with ammonia and not baking soda. that will give you a really fucking pure product.

are u kidding me.... its fucking the easiest thing to purify....

Crack = not soluble in water.

Baking soda and other impurities = soluble in water.

Wash your crack with cold water. boom pure crack.

Chemethist said:
are u kidding me.... its fucking the easiest thing to purify....

Crack = not soluble in water.

Baking soda and other impurities = soluble in water.

Wash your crack with cold water. boom pure crack.

ITs as simple as that, take a coin and push it back in to a rock sit for a sec and its ready to go. no reason to go about smokin that baking powder.

Sometimes I get crack and it is real strong and good - - and often it is really hard. Sometimes though it seems a little mushy and in those cases it is often weaker or seems to have some inpurities and does not give me the best high. Is there an easy way to purify it - -like soak it in water a little and microwave for 10 seconds?
I know it‘s a veryyy old thread but as the last one said with the water wash, as a chemist, yes this will work perfectly.