does it make sense to take roids as a semi beginner ?

Steroids aren’t something you want to just say fuck it with. They are powerful and need to be respected. Unless your mental health is in check and you’re stable they can definitely alter your frame of mind.

I spent almost a year researching steroids before I started doing them

im wokoring out for like 6 years 3of them where shitybut im impatient as fuk
Have you been able to completely control your training, sleep and all aspects of your diet for extended periods of time (several months) in a row?
Do you have perfect form on all your exercises?
Are you able to control your ego in the gym and stick to the plan rather than going for a heavier lift to either impress others or yourself?

What do you want to take steroids for? Strength? Size? Athletic performance?

Have you been able to completely control your training, sleep and all aspects of your diet for extended periods of time (several months) in a row?
Do you have perfect form on all your exercises?
Are you able to control your ego in the gym and stick to the plan rather than going for a heavier lift to either impress others or yourself?

What do you want to take steroids for? Strength? Size? Athletic performance?
This
You need the consistency before you take the leap. And understand and accept there is a possibility you may be on for the rest of your life. It's not a decision to take lightly. Do a lot of us start earlier than we probably should? Absolutely. But looking back now it was a waste as I could've probably squeezed out 1 more year of good progress natural or at least on trt

Training is consistent diet is shit.
But after 6 years of traininh in which were 3 very very consistent, ok i started in june again, i wanna be like boom.

But after 6 years of traininh in which were 3 very very consistent, ok i started in june again, i wanna be like boom.
Can you detail your diet a bit?

Can you detail your diet a bit?
Yes.
E.g yesterday i ate 6eggs in the morning then i was training then i ate kfc bucket with 6 cryspis 10filet bites and2 portions of fries.
Then before bed i ate pizza with a coconut berry cake.
Today i just ate 4 chocolate brownies and 4 turkish pide pizzas. 🤷‍♂️

I am 185 and i weigh 95kg.
My weight is since 1 ywar exact 95kg constantly.
I started training in july 2021 again.
I hate cooking i hate to think about what i have to eat.
Im zraining with a 2day upper lower split just with big compound movements.

Last edited:
i wanna be like boom? well as long as yk the basics and have a somewhat decent training routine i don't see why you cant hop on, ofc you wont maximize it but it shouldnt hurt as long as yk what youre doing.

i wanna be like boom? well as long as yk the basics and have a somewhat decent training routine i don't see why you cant hop on, ofc you wont maximize it but it shouldnt hurt as long as yk what youre doing.
I wanna get lean and muscled.
Like u know these insta biches
Seems like 50% are taking roids with no problems so whats the matter 🤷‍♂️

I wanna get lean and muscled.
Like u know these insta biches
Seems like 50% are taking roids with no problems so whats the matter 🤷‍♂️
They're taking roids with no problems? Are you absolutely sure?
You have not seen their bloodwork and echocardiograms, you are not monitoring their HR and BP.
You don't really know if they are ok now, and if they will be in 10 or 15 years.
My advice to you would be to get your diet under full control, meaning no pizzas and fast food whatsoever and cooking most of your meals.
Tracking your calories and macros, eating 5 times per day.
No alcohol, no tobacco, lots of sleep.

Sure, taking steroids will probaly somewhat improve your physique regardless of what you do, but you will need higher dosages to get where you want to get if you are not eating right.
Which means more side effects and you will probably not go "boom".
If you fix your diet and you start making gains again, even slowly, then you may consider hopping on gear.

If you are healthy it's relatively easy to put on the first 20-25lbs (9-12kg), but the heavier you get the more you need to tune everything to get just a little improvement.

I would like to show you some pics but I dont know how to uploaf here.
Im so tired of traininh and not achieving the results.
Whereas im watching these youtube faggts or insta cocksuckers which have great physique and claiming "natty".
We are only one time in our life young we will be old everybody of us and everybody of us will be unhealthy not mattet if we will have a "healthy" lifestyle or not.
Many take roids and nothing happens.
I think this whole roidsstory with claiming that you wont get children etc is the same as the drugs are evil propaganda.

This is an amount of muscle and bodY fat percentage which i want have.
And I try to achieve this since april 2016 and imgetting tired.

yesterday i ate 6eggs in the morning then i was training then i ate kfc bucket with 6 cryspis 10filet bites and2 portions of fries.
Then before bed i ate pizza with a coconut berry cake.
Today i just ate 4 chocolate brownies and 4 turkish pide pizzas. 🤷‍♂️
12190994-10153252916822005-5083514763556145297-n.jpg

That's going to be you. Diet is even more important than lifting the weights. You shouldn't even be thinking about steroids until you sort yourself out and get your diet in check - if you can't handle eating healthy food consistently then you're not smart enough to not fuck yourself up with steroids.

12190994-10153252916822005-5083514763556145297-n.jpg

That's going to be you. Diet is even more important than lifting the weights. You shouldn't even be thinking about steroids until you sort yourself out and get your diet in check - if you can't handle eating healthy food consistently then you're not smart enough to not fuck yourself up with steroids.
I guess ur right i have to keep in check my diet but its sooo annoying 🤮

I guess ur right i have to keep in check my diet but its sooo annoying 🤮
It is annoying at first, yes.
But if you really want to achieve your dream body, you are going to have to do it.
And if you really want it, you will have the willpower to do it consistently.
After some time you will feel better and start to have see gains, and that will give you more motivation.
That Sebastian guy on IG has a very good physique, but it's not too crazy, if you have a similar structure you will get there.

The most obvious answer is that if you find yourself actually asking others this question, then you're not ready and may never be. Most guys who use AAS don't really ask this question because they're so driven to achieve a certain goal that this isn't realistically an optional variable for them. For everyone else, just getting your diet and training decently optimized is a ton of work. I recommend you start there, and reassess PED use at some point in the future.

That Sebastian guy on IG has a very good physique, but it's not too crazy, if you have a similar structure you will get there.
He's clearly on steroids though. Look at his fucking arms and shoulders, then look at his calves lol. Top heavy, cartoonish appearance. Personally I think he looks fucking ridiculous, but to each their own.

What is achievable naturally has been massively distorted by the "fitness" industry.

He's clearly on steroids though. Look at his fucking arms and shoulders, then look at his calves lol. Top heavy, cartoonish appearance. Personally I think he looks fucking ridiculous, but to each their own.

What is achievable naturally has been massively distorted by the "fitness" industry.
Yes, I tried ringing downstairs, but there was no answer, as Luimarco would say!
It's much easier to maintain your physique when your legs are so small, he probably doesn't train them much.