• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Does it get worse ? Wd question

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys, for last 3 months (maybe 4 :/) im prescibed bupe ,first month 2mg then last 2months 8mg per day. Some days i was idiot and used 8mg maybe more (whitch forever took away the "high" if you can even call it a high...), but most days i was on 3 or 4 mgs... to keep it "short" today is 75 hours since last dose and i got out of bed feeling better in my head already.. im still cold as fuck even when in jacket and hot as shit when im in the bed + restless legs and torture with being unable to sleep. Whats strange to me is that i feel better mentaly then yesterday (i tought bupe wd starts after 2 or 3 days but i felt it around 30hours after last dose).. does this mean that i am not yet adiccted "?properly?" Or its kinda "easy" for me if there is a type of people who dont suffer much from wds ? I mean i do feel like shit , i can defenetly feel the negative toughts eating away my brain whitch makes human contact very anxious but i know its all shit and just fight it (its nothing new, just amplifed).. sorry for this random ass post ,not sure if there is anything to respond here xd
Stay true my fellow junkys 🤘❤❤🤘

After 77 hours i got my hands on the box and in 3min line was in my nose :s i wonder if im fucking myself up somehow by going in this 3 or 4 day wd and then snort 4mg or is it like some hillbilly form of tapering ?