• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does having an amphetamine tolerance significantly alter the effects of powder coke?

Speed King

Bluelighter
I have a long term tolerance to amphetamine. Dextroamphetamine Sulphate ER, sometimes I'll use 45mg,rarely 60mg. but am usually happy with 30mg/day. I forgot the conversion to base, but it's decent. So the store couldn't order any more dextroamphetamine sulphate, so my doctor simply let me switch over to 60mg of Adderall. Works well due to the 6 month break since I last took.

So I've been on Adderall, in various dosages for the last two weeks. Let me put it this way, I have to split my dose for the next 15 - 17 days. That's from 60, 30mg pills a month. The good news is the Adderall has a different effect on my brain, compared to dex, I can get away with this once, because it is effecting my brain in a pleasantly different way.

Okay, so yesterday , 11am, I took 60mgs Adderall. Fast forward eight hours. Hanging with my dude, stoned of dank and sipping a molson XXX, my bud pulls out some yayo and gave me an inch. I did that and got a calm +++ high. It lasted for a few hours. He said it was fishscale. Through the night I had at least 4 bumps.

Now How much of an effect could the chronic prescription amphetamine use have on the coke high? Ballpark figure is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they will be cross tolerant to some degree, given they are both CNS stimulants, granted they have different mechanisms of action on the brain, where amphetamines release serotonin while cocaine blocks the reuptake of dopamine.

I highly doubt a high amphetamine tolerance will mess up your tolerance with cocaine or have an impact on the high, as long as you don't mix them in the same day.

For example, when I was a meth head, I would smoke crack when wanting to take a break from meth, and I don't feel the amphetamines made much of a difference in how I would react to cocaine, I still got high as fuck and didn't need crazy amounts

Like opiatekrzy said
For example, when I was a meth head, I would smoke crack when wanting to take a break from meth, and I don't feel the amphetamines made much of a difference in how I would react to cocaine, I still got high as fuck and didn't need crazy amounts

I was prescribed 60mgs a day of dextroamphetamine and it enhanced my meth binges and yeah I would use way less meth. I also found they extended a good ectasy tablets effects, Take 10 when You feel the 1st little bit that your coming down.
Also dexamphetamine enhanced alcohole, I must make app to see pysch to renew my license and get back on em

Thanks. I like my stimulant tolerance on the lower end. I'll leave this as a once in a blue moon event at most.

I don't see you having any problems using cocaine, just please if your sniffing it , make sure its fire, as I know for me majority of powder in my area is cut to shit, leaving so many of us inclined to freebase. Sad reality

Hmm my buddy is on those and claims meth is dull and boring he doesn't get the rush or any euphoria

Yeah.. just experienced something similar to this SpeedKing, last weekend.. I currently am prescribed a daily dose of 20mg IR Adderall, which I rail every morning.. Went and bought some crack last weekend, when I had some money, and it was good shit too, but I bought very soon after I had my Adderall, so when I took a hit, I was still kind of "speeding" you could say, and normally when I smoke crack(the most common form of coke I do, sometimes IV powder too if its good shit) the Adderall has already worn off, as I usually do it late in the day/at night... and do my Adderall every AM. So I had a little side job, and wasn't really expecting to do it, it just kind of happened and I came up on money very early in the day, while still feeling the Adderall, got some hard, packed up a giant almost dub hit, and fucking blasted off... except, it felt somewhat lacking! I was bummed, every hit after that just added to the very slight effect I got from the first blast, like usual.. I kinda chain smoked that shit, too fast, usually I am able to space my hits out like hours at a time, because I will smoke weed or take benzos between my hits, and I can make my self wait.. which always works.. But yeah, I am never doing coke/crack that soon after Adderall again, it just didn't feel right.. if I wait like 8 hours after my Adderall, I am straight..

Ya.
As long as your not high on amphetamines you will get the most out of your cocaine, no big deal, it would be idiotic to mix them ...I myself have done that time to time ..careless

Thanks opiatekrzy and Ilove2nod! I just handed out Halloween candy, so I'm a little faded, but opiatekrzy, the yip was fire, as in one of the top three ever.

I asked the question, because I wasn't sure if the chronic dosing (perscribed) of amphetamine took away from the coke high. I'll have to find out what the damage is(being vague).

Super calm and focused.

Thanks for helping me straighten this out. I am more then happy taking amphetamine (Dexedrine) as my only stimulant. I rarely even drink coffee.

Powder is the last thing I'd use, because most the stuff I've had around here is stepped on shit. I've heard stories of all the shitty cuts.

This was the real deal. If theoretically there is a next time, maybe I'll take a few days off the amps.