• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does food affect how you experience Ecstasy (MDMA)?

You shouldn’t “dab” as that’s a really ineffective way to do it, part of the reason you didn’t feel anything until way later.

Food can also negate a roll, especially a pizza. In fact the only roll I can think of where I dulled a roll with food, I also ate a pizza right before.

This is what I tell people if you’re going to roll that night, eat a big breakfast, a normal lunch, and a light snack a couple hours before. I might also eat a couple bites of something light like corn chips when I dose just to ease my stomach a bit when it hits.

But back to the dabbing method, worse possible way to use MDMA. Weigh out 120mg and 50mg. Take the 120 then the 50mg 90min later like clockwork. If it’s quality MDMA you will have quite the enjoyable ride.

-GC
Thanku for the advice. I will try it like you said.

I was a total mess by the end of the night due to the delayed effect. Cant even remember it which is not the point -should be enjoying myself.

Emptish stomach and about 100mg all at once. Got ya. Also no alcohol

Thanku for the advice. I will try it like you said.

I was a total mess by the end of the night due to the delayed effect. Cant even remember it which is not the point -should be enjoying myself.

Emptish stomach and about 100mg all at once. Got ya. Also no alcohol

Yea that’s what happens when you dose like that. There’s a lot more metabolites floating around then actual MDMA. One of the metabolites is MDA, of which there’s a much greater amount when dosed such as you did.

I guess I should also ask, have you tested the product? You being new and all, you should know MDMA is notoriously sold with some other drug in its place.

Also hang around here to learn more :)

-GC

Yea that’s what happens when you dose like that. There’s a lot more metabolites floating around then actual MDMA. One of the metabolites is MDA, of which there’s a much greater amount when dosed such as you did.

I guess I should also ask, have you tested the product? You being new and all, you should know MDMA is notoriously sold with some other drug in its place.

Also hang around here to learn more :)

-GC
Not tested it. Get it from someone who also takes it at the same time as us. Just saving it for events and gigs.

I really should get a testing kit and some scales.

Empty stomach and a bunch of non alcoholic beer for next time.

Thanks

Only delays the come up but it's the same. It's always good to eat a light meal otherwise you might puke, feel ill or ur stomach will hurt. I've seen all of those in different people, especially girls.

Not tested it. Get it from someone who also takes it at the same time as us. Just saving it for events and gigs.

I really should get a testing kit and some scales.

Empty stomach and a bunch of non alcoholic beer for next time.

Thanks
Nah, not empty stomach, always a light meal(like a sandwich or something like that 1 or 2 hrs before dropping E).

Only delays the come up but it's the same. It's always good to eat a light meal otherwise you might puke, feel ill or ur stomach will hurt. I've seen all of those in different people, especially girls.
For me I could honestly feel nothing or hardly anything. Stupidly kept dabbing after waiting a while..still nothing. Took a big bit this time...cmonn. . had a beer.

Don't remember the night ending till I was in my hotel walking into walls unable to stand. I know a drank beer while dancing cause I've seen the footage.

Face palm

For me I could honestly feel nothing or hardly anything. Stupidly kept dabbing after waiting a while..still nothing. Took a big bit this time...cmonn. . had a beer.

Don't remember the night ending till I was in my hotel walking into walls unable to stand. I know a drank beer while dancing cause I've seen the footage.

Face palm
If you felt hardly anything you got some bad quality product, lots of bunk product lately. It's never been the same since the 2009 bust in Indonesia or Cambodia I think of enough safrole to produce millions and millions of pills.
After that there was a drought of MDMA, until the PMK synthesis was discovered and electronic music became more mainstream. Around 2014 is where the new HIGH DOSE pills starting flooding the market with super cool designs and the NL stamp on the back of the pills. For a couple of years these pills were bomb then some idiots got a hold of the machines to press pills and started counterfeiting them and MEHDMA started going around. Still, there's a lot of good product too, u just need good contacts. The last teslas I had a few weeks ago were outstanding, I felt the magic again after so many years. If u had shit last night dw, keep searching for MAGIC MDMA, there's a lot of it still being produced. Next time you'll be more lucky 😊🧡💯💛

If you felt hardly anything you got some bad quality product, lots of bunk product lately. It's never been the same since the 2009 bust in Indonesia or Cambodia I think of enough safrole to produce millions and millions of pills.
After that there was a drought of MDMA, until the PMK synthesis was discovered and electronic music became more mainstream. Around 2014 is where the new HIGH DOSE pills starting flooding the market with super cool designs and the NL stamp on the back of the pills. For a couple of years these pills were bomb then some idiots got a hold of the machines to press pills and started counterfeiting them and MEHDMA started going around. Still, there's a lot of good product too, u just need good contacts. The last teslas I had a few weeks ago were outstanding, I felt the magic again after so many years. If u had shit last night dw, keep searching for MAGIC MDMA, there's a lot of it still being produced. Next time you'll be more lucky 😊🧡💯💛
I think it was the food and alcohol that runied it for me. Also dabbing and not just going for 100mg.
Was told the stuff was strong. Other people had disco jaw too which I also had.

I think it was the food and alcohol that runied it for me. Also dabbing and not just going for 100mg.
Was told the stuff was strong. Other people had disco jaw too which I also had.
mhm, amphetamines also make u gurn like that but even if u drink if it was true MDMA it would have hit u hard bro. I think it was either bunk product or some RC.

What is bunk or RC?

Bunk means garbage product of some sort. RC refers to research chemicals.

Research chemicals are new drugs designed to circumvent current drug laws, they have very little formal testing done on them especially long term. MDMA is often RC’s that closely resemble the effects. This is why testing is important for this drug more than others.

-GC

Bunk means garbage product of some sort. RC refers to research chemicals.

Research chemicals are new drugs designed to circumvent current drug laws, they have very little formal testing done on them especially long term. MDMA is often RC’s that closely resemble the effects. This is why testing is important for this drug more than others.

-GC
Thanks.

Hmm I only really get my hands on the power when I'm at an event and joining in. Don't really have a chance to test it Infront of everybody.

Also what if ya find out it's got something else in it? Tell everyone it's no right and spoil the event? They are all taking it anyway. 😩

Thanks.

Hmm I only really get my hands on the power when I'm at an event and joining in. Don't really have a chance to test it Infront of everybody.

Also what if ya find out it's got something else in it? Tell everyone it's no right and spoil the event? They are all taking it anyway. 😩

I’ll test in front of people no problem.

And let me tell you a little story… One night my friends stop by to ask me to test their stuff. I did and it came back as containing no MDMA. They decided against my advice to take said product.

Later on that night I get a call, they are losing their shit and thinking they are dying. He’s desperately asking me to come back and test it again as if that will somehow remedy their situation.

I heard that night seriously fucked a lot of that group up. Afterwards quite a few started to use heroin heavily, one ended dying as a result. I believe this experience and the lasting anxiety that stuck with them caused them to seek solace in the dope.

These aren’t toys we play with. Yes you “ruin” the event by telling people what they are about to consume isn’t MDMA.

Depending on the results though you can still decide if you want to or not. I’ll admit times where I’ve tested and it came back as meth I took it knowing that was what I was taking. But I also know the color reactions better than most.

At the end of the day though it’s completely up to you. I understand the social aspect and all that but I’ve yet to see someone not be excited to see their product tested. Only folks that know they have bunk get worried.

-GC

I always find it preferable to drop on an empty stomach. Food impedes the onset significantly and can result in nausea and an attenuation of the overall experience.