• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does everyone notice that everyone is quick to call almost all weed shitty now?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I have both of these strains here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet. Whenever I post the top picture or anything that looks like it people always call it shitty or mid. I've even had people call the weed on the bottom picture shitty. I don't really care that much if something is green and frosty and I can get it for a good price and I can smoke whenever I wanr. I get the nicer looking shit to smoke once in awhile and weed kinda has a low ceiling anyways and I don't really feel a huge difference it kinda feels like a waste and it all kinda feels the same to me as long as its good weed. I don't really like being locked to the couch for hours anymore anyways so I don't really smoke all the time either.

Even like 5-10 years ago everyone was just happy to get anything in a bag that was green with no seeds and frosty and even then we were mostly always getting pretty good shit. I would rather have of an ounce of decent looking weed then a 1/4 of the really good frost colored purple looking stuff every time. I'm pretty happy when I have 1-2 ounces of good looking weed I don't really have an easy way for me to grow right now and I kinda hate having smaller quantities of weed.

People like to bitch. Nothing new. Don't know where you live but in canada here the industry has been taken over by overpriced 'boutiques' that carry mostly dry underwhelming product. The positive is they usually have an ounce of low end strain for the price of -dinner for two- which is pretty good, but its usually not the best obviously. I'm not a weed smoker myself so I can't really comment, I just know that no matter what, people will complain.

Who cares what people think?

Also I hate how everything is considered mid now. The entire time I've smoked weed I've always thought of mid to be like brown shitty weed, untrimmed, or weed that's just 4/10 good for a rainy day or something. It's weird seeing people posting solid frosty green neatly trimmed nugs and everyone calls it mid.

I have both of these strains here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet. Whenever I post the top picture or anything that looks like it people always call it shitty or mid. I've even had people call the weed on the bottom picture shitty. I don't really care that much if something is green and frosty and I can get it for a good price and I can smoke whenever I wanr. I get the nicer looking shit to smoke once in awhile and weed kinda has a low ceiling anyways and I don't really feel a huge difference it kinda feels like a waste and it all kinda feels the same to me as long as its good weed. I don't really like being locked to the couch for hours anymore anyways so I don't really smoke all the time either.

Even like 5-10 years ago everyone was just happy to get anything in a bag that was green with no seeds and frosty and even then we were mostly always getting pretty good shit. I would rather have of an ounce of decent looking weed then a 1/4 of the really good frost colored purple looking stuff every time. I'm pretty happy when I have 1-2 ounces of good looking weed I don't really have an easy way for me to grow right now and I kinda hate having smaller quantities of weed.
Your weed looks beautiful and potent. But it is hard to evaluate from pictures. It would have to be smoked (or used in other ways) and then say if it is "mid" or whatever.

I bet if i smoked 0.1 or 0.15 grams of either of those budz now, i would be sky high for hours. I haven't smoked anything except tobacco for about 2 weeks now. No tolerance.

I think it is just what the first one to reply wrote. People like to bitch about things.

also the higher thc weed isn/t necessarily the better weed, thc isn't the only cannabinoid in weed, depending on what people are using it for, they could prefer a different cannabinoid, like cbd, or cbg

Sometimes you can smoke smoke weed that has 10% thc and get higher than another strain that has 15-20 % thc because the other cannabinoids dramatically influence the way thc works

also the higher thc weed isn/t necessarily the better weed, thc isn't the only cannabinoid in weed, depending on what people are using it for, they could prefer a different cannabinoid, like cbd, or cbg

Sometimes you can smoke smoke weed that has 10% thc and get higher than another strain that has 15-20 % thc because the other cannabinoids dramatically influence the way thc works
Exactly.

I am not too enthusiastic about strains that has super maximum thc %

I like CBD. It calms me down. And it helps treating alcoholism. To drink less beer or no beer at all. THC does that too, but CBD does it better.

Your weed looks beautiful and potent. But it is hard to evaluate from pictures. It would have to be smoked (or used in other ways) and then say if it is "mid" or whatever.

I bet if i smoked 0.1 or 0.15 grams of either of those budz now, i would be sky high for hours. I haven't smoked anything except tobacco for about 2 weeks now. No tolerance.

I think it is just what the first one to reply wrote. People like to bitch about things.
You're exactly right. When I had no tolerance I smoked this and smoked half a gram blunt and was high off my ass. It kept working like that for awhile too.

My opinion is that some are selling delta 8 infused hemp to create a greater profit margin. Or mixing it in to add weight. Looks amazing but just aint what we are looking dor.

Fuckin everything has been screwed with these days for profits Everything.

you can tell the difference in real bud and the delta 8 garbage. the don't smell the same in the bag or burning and the delta 8 has to be some of the most horrible tasting attempt at fake legal weed i have seen. i would grab a bag of spice if i was that desperate to buy weed from a gas station, cause that's the only place i see that crap for sale around me.

you can tell the difference in real bud and the delta 8 garbage
To the knowing and the the discening... kids have no clue and become accustomed to the garbage after a while.
I had some d8 infused bud that looked, smelled and burned like some fire ass weed. But it was garbage and left lots to be desired. Most buy by looks these days so not sure how the uninitiated would know any better.

I can tell the difference but obviously some cannot. Glad ya have the experience to ensure your weed is primo.
Dispensaries are a good source, fwiw, if ya can afford it. Not me these days.

I have noticed lately that weed purchased from dispensaries doesn't quite live up to the strength suggested by its labeling. Some of it looks and smells good, but definitely doesn't feel like it has the potency listed on the label (for example, one said 24.6% THC but didn't feel like it).

Marketing bs is rampant and agree like a mf that the #s may be skewed but at least it's "real"... hopefully. lol

Original poster; it doesn’t matter what other people call the weed you have/are going to buy, etc. If you like it and it has an effect and it’s affordable, it’s good weed. I‘ve got some commercial flower that has been tumbled for kief or over aggressively autotrimmed; but it gets me wrecked.

Also - photography.

Tom

To the knowing and the the discening... kids have no clue and become accustomed to the garbage after a while.
I had some d8 infused bud that looked, smelled and burned like some fire ass weed. But it was garbage and left lots to be desired. Most buy by looks these days so not sure how the uninitiated would know any better.

I can tell the difference but obviously some cannot. Glad ya have the experience to ensure your weed is primo.
I hear ya.

Some years ago we had a fucked up trend here. They were called, uh... well damn, i refuse to use the word. Let's say N-bags.

Supposed to be 1 gram but always like 0.7 or 0.8 grams. And if you dropped that nugget onto a hard surface, it went like "click"... not your everyday fine organic weed, huh? Some people online told me that it is an additive called Brix, and it only adds weight, not psychoactive. Yuck!

Where I am scunk is scunk but the over all quality does seem to have gone down as more people buy flavours or Cali weed etc

I pick the nugs smell and feel them etc

I'm in Canada and we can grow our own and weed is just getting stronger. We are technically only allowed 4 plants but the police don't care. There's 3 huge indoor grow ops 30 minutes from me