• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Everyone Like Opiates?

xxpurplehazexx

Bluelighter
It seems pretty much all drug users love opiates, but not all enjoy meth, psychedelics, and weed. Am I right?

I know a number of people who don't like opiates and who hate that sedated feeling.
I personally don't understand how that's possible, but hey :p

I love opiates, weed, and psychedelics. I would probably like meth too if I ever tried it. I think most people on here like opiates and other drugs too.

I would say by my best guess... most people would have an opiate affinity, not all. Upwards of 80-90%. It's impossible to know.

Everyone I know loves meth or crack. Guess it depends what region youre in and who you hang around. Different places seem to go thru different periods of drug fads..and of course whatever circles you run in have their own drug preferences.

Generally DOC tends to fall with your personality and again I say generally. People who club and rave and love to move and talk tend to love uppers, coke, MDMA ect while people who are more lazy and live a sedated lifestyle will like more sedating drugs opioids, downers, benzos.

Generally DOC tends to fall with your personality and again I say generally. People who club and rave and love to move and talk tend to love uppers, coke, MDMA ect while people who are more lazy and live a sedated lifestyle will like more sedating drugs opioids, downers, benzos.

^ For the most parrt I agree with this completely. I'm lazy and I prefer downers, always have. While uppers still get me feeling good, I always feel off in some way compared to downers. I feel more "myself" when I take opiates for example. It's strange.

No. My methhead friend did not like heroin, and I don't like Codeine (the only opioid I tried)

I know a few people who refuse to take opiates for moderate pain because they don't like their mental effects. And none of the upper folk I knew particularly cared for 'em either.

I've experimented with opiates, but I am not a fan. Don't get me wrong, I feel great while on them, but I don't know why I feel great. For instance, on stims, I feel great because I have lots of energy. On psychedelics, I feel great because I'm seeing pretty colors and doing some abstract thinking. On opiates, I just think "Huh. I feel good for no apparent reason."

Yes. Everyone loves opiates
no. you couldn't be further from the truth.

Basically.

Everyone is different. Some dont like the sedated feeling, some get intense opiate rage that affects their daily lives, some get insanely nauseous, others hate the itching, theres a multitude of reasons a lot of people dont like Opiates.

The only people I know that hate opiates are the ones who are scared of the stigma surrounding them. Which is alot of people actually. Good for them I say!

Yeah not everyone. I hate opiates/opioids, well almost all of them. Mostly due to overwhelming nausea and itchiness with little to no euphoria. I do like the sedated feeling but if it's going to make me itchy and sick, I'd rather just take a benzo.

Yeah not everyone. I hate opiates/opioids, well almost all of them. Mostly due to overwhelming nausea and itchiness with little to no euphoria. I do like the sedated feeling but if it's going to make me itchy and sick, I'd rather just take a benzo.

Have you tried using antihistamines?

I personally love opioids more than any other drug class. They don't make me sick, and I LOVE the itch.

i use to, but not anymore.

i get severe psychosis from the withdrawals, & the high is also different now... i don't know why this has happened... i use to love the stuff.