• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does eating during roll effect roll?

turnupboss

Bluelighter
I know having food in stomach when dosing mdma can prolong come up and sometimes dampen rolling effects.

Although i normally wouldnt eat while rolling, but if a person is rolling fully kicked in done digesting and absorbing the mdma would eating whether its a snack or even a full meal, would it effect the roll?

This is semi off subject but SOMETIMES when people eat or drink after smoking weed it dampens their high. Also there has been times when i smoked weed AFTER a big meal and i felt having a full stomach prior to smoking got me extra high.

Off subject again but i wanna state that half the time im on bluelight im sober and the other half im rolling face(right now actually!) I love getting involved in topics on here while rolling super into it.

Okay thank you.

Eating after the 60 minute mark has never effected my roll. I typically eat power bars while rolling so I can dampen the negative effects of not eating/sleeping when I come down. It should not effect your roll at all if you eat after it has kicked in. Its actually probably a great idea to have a simple and easy snack after the peak and before you comedown. It can manage to swallow it! Lol, oh amphetamines...

I was never one to eat at the point after ingestion of drugs usually but I would imagine if you are at the point where the drug is in your blood for the most part it wont effect the roll. So like even if you were able to add food to your stomach while coming up it would not effect the come up because the MDMA is already at the point where it is rising in the plasma and having an effect on you. In my mind once you reach that point it must happen relatively quickly so theres no way to abort through stopping absorption because its already done. If that makes any sense lol.

I've never been one to eat while rolling, even things like fruit are a no go.
After the come down though I'm usually hungry enough to eat and feel much better on the comedown if I do.

Eating after the 60 minute mark has never effected my roll. I typically eat power bars while rolling so I can dampen the negative effects of not eating/sleeping when I come down. It should not effect your roll at all if you eat after it has kicked in. Its actually probably a great idea to have a simple and easy snack after the peak and before you comedown. It can manage to swallow it! Lol, oh amphetamines...

This i very insightful. Ive been rolling for several years poppin on empty stomachs and goin all night long with only drinking liquids and sometimes when im going extra hard it would be wise for me to eat sometimes, i cant deny what the body needs.