• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids does DXM potentiate all opiates or only oxycodone ?

^Exactly. Dxm (assuming you’ve taken it before) can slow tolerance. Dosage, probably varies, though 15-30mg per day(or twice) awhile, then go to 45mg and then skip a day or two, and would then every other day(just something along the lines of what would *attempt* to take myself.

Incorrection of a previous post, white GrapefruitJuice would enchanté Tramadol, by inhibiting CYP3A4 to M2(inactive, primary metabolite) WGJ (or most forms of grapefruit juice) have little effect on 2D levels, Cimetidine multiple doses( or single large dose) is more selective for 2D

Interestingly, IV TRAMADOL results in its active M1 metabolite (o-dm-Tramadol) is doubled, Making it more effective(though it still takes awhile to convert, something like nearly 2 hours? (vs 2.5 to 3 PO)

Makes sense since the slow Tmaxof M1 means first pass has little to do with it;

Another misconception common about some pro-drugs

It's a little old but still interesting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1576017/
n the present study, we found that DM significantly potentiated the antinociceptive effects of certain ?-opioid agonists such as morphine or meperidine, but not the ?-opioid agonists U-50,488H or nalbuphine in rats. These results are consistent with the previous report that DM potentiates the antinociceptive effects of mu- but not kappa-opioid agonists in a mouse model of acute pain

Not true, I picked up two bottles of Tussin Long Acting Cough syrup today, containing only 15mg DXM HBr/5 mL, and a bottle of Tussin Cough Gels, containing only 15mg DXM HBr per gelcap.

Stay far, far away from Coricidin, that stuff is so dirty compared to pure DXM HBr, which is easily found at most pharmacies. Just look at the active ingredients at all the cough syrups, and you'll find a pure one. Also, "cough gels" contain pure DXM.

DXM is dirty enough as is to control tolerance with, at least use pure DXM for tolerance prevention and potentiation. I would never trip off of DXM, but I use it daily now to control tolerance.
''I would never trip off of DXM, but I use it daily now to control tolerance.'' Why would you never trip on it? Because of the CYP2D6 polymorphisms ?

Look how this experience fucking amped up .1 grams of dope. Its in the second half towards the end

If you want a full receptor reset chug 5 oz delsym or get memantine and trip 3 days ensuring deeper reset, then take mushrooms and suffer thru your physical or psychological blockages, then your tolerance to coffee alone will drop.

Lets not forget turmeric cayenne pepper seasonings and supplements on top of hydration and honestly intermittent stimulant use with no tolerance so you kinda flush yourself

When i use dope after not smoking it for 3 weeks plus, or if i eat it, i am pissing like the evacuation complete scene on austin powers. My thc based substance tolerance usually decreases as my fat and water weights dispense all that is in my system.

Then i replace it with healthy food and some workouts and like yard work at least. Cruciferous veggies, ashwagandha or whatever, mushrooms

All regulate T from the androgen conversion/regulation of itself to either become T or E and how much T you have

Useful info for both genders, useful info for all drug users. Drugs feel so much more pleasurable when you go out of your way to replenish your energy sources.

After i shoveled rocks for 6 hours one day with a shitty little bendy shovel and then took an addy and smoked some dope.for the first time in weeks i felt like my body was cumming, its moderation and self parenting alongside all the supplements and foods i mentioned. If you respond I'll bring more info about useful shit you can do to ensure maximum pleasure from whatever drugs you wanna potentiate 24/7

Side note:I felt like a super hero yesterday. Like a superhero costume on a make a wish kid.

I felt like i was retarded and gonna die is what I'm saying

But the receptor reset helps your body mend the damage. Don't do meth and dxm and adderall/klonopin plus wellbutrin like me.

Its actually dangerous. But use of dxm every 6 months or more apart at doses of 900 mg polistirex if your body can handle that shit, and unadulterated besides maybe weed or nitrous in small doses, (dph is honestly NOT like it is alone mixed with dxm so use at your own risk but i enjoyed i), worse yet but best yet memantine is a 3 day isomer that will rock.your world and you CAN DO meth and shit on it so rock on heal your tolerance heal your thinking first however and do as thou shalt lest harm comes to self or others

''I would never trip off of DXM, but I use it daily now to control tolerance.'' Why would you never trip on it? Because of the CYP2D6 polymorphisms ?
OMG! I hear you.
Do not ever trip on it is my advise.
I did once when I was like 17, and my friend came to visit and had brought needles and DMX.
I said NO way to needles and never bring that up with me again.
I am really glad I did.
But, I said okay on the DMX and I was laying there completely paralyzed. Could not move at all and had to control the terror of that.
Meanwhile I think my friend did both and then was screaming about her stomach hurting.
So I started yelling “DAD!” Real loud. Lol. He was pissed.
I couldn’t move to go get him. I didn’t know what else to do.
He came back with oxycodone and gave it to my friend.
And she took it.
So I was worried if I was going to be paralyzed for life while my friend died next to me.
Holy Hell.
Beware friends.

It controls tolerance to opiates?
Please say yes.

Look how this experience fucking amped up .1 grams of dope. Its in the second half towards the end

If you want a full receptor reset chug 5 oz delsym or get memantine and trip 3 days ensuring deeper reset, then take mushrooms and suffer thru your physical or psychological blockages, then your tolerance to coffee alone will drop.

Lets not forget turmeric cayenne pepper seasonings and supplements on top of hydration and honestly intermittent stimulant use with no tolerance so you kinda flush yourself

When i use dope after not smoking it for 3 weeks plus, or if i eat it, i am pissing like the evacuation complete scene on austin powers. My thc based substance tolerance usually decreases as my fat and water weights dispense all that is in my system.

Then i replace it with healthy food and some workouts and like yard work at least. Cruciferous veggies, ashwagandha or whatever, mushrooms

All regulate T from the androgen conversion/regulation of itself to either become T or E and how much T you have

Useful info for both genders, useful info for all drug users. Drugs feel so much more pleasurable when you go out of your way to replenish your energy sources.

After i shoveled rocks for 6 hours one day with a shitty little bendy shovel and then took an addy and smoked some dope.for the first time in weeks i felt like my body was cumming, its moderation and self parenting alongside all the supplements and foods i mentioned. If you respond I'll bring more info about useful shit you can do to ensure maximum pleasure from whatever drugs you wanna potentiate 24/7
Hell yes, bring me some useful information about shit I can do to ensure maximum pleasure from Morphine, Gabapentin, and clonazepam.

Potentiate 24/7.......please.

and Thank you.
👍🙏

Hell yes, bring me some useful information about shit I can do to ensure maximum pleasure from Morphine, Gabapentin, and clonazepam.

Potentiate 24/7.......please.

and Thank you.
👍🙏
Well the art of maintaining waves of pleasure, both starts mentally and spiritually. If you don't want to hear all that, fine, but I have found that meditating breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth deeply lost focusing on the top of your head and above it where you should not be able to feel but yet somehow can, you'll know what I mean if you focus long enough. Then from below your feet up to your tailbone and all the way up to that spot above your head, feel tingles of energy or warmth, whatecer perceptible sense you perceive it with or combining senses to read between the lines

Now if I'm just mansplaining chakras and breathing work to you, focus on this.

Turmeric curcumin extracts, piperine and black pepper extracts, omega-3, vitamin D, every single amino acid you could think of but mostly l-tyrosine and 5-htp (l-lysine+magnesium helps with stimulants i believe it's in green tea)
Even taking protein powder sometimes, or doing research on certain products on nootropic sites that offer metabolic effects

What I'm saying is all of the evil supplements especially the black pepper turmeric and cayenne pepper supplements specifically will cause a reaction that is self-sustained in a way, making dopamine norepinephrine and serotonin more readily available in your system every single day through diet and just the s*** you eat will cause small changes in the way drugs affect you but positive ones

I honestly felt for a while last night like I was going to die, I redosed about .1 or less meth in pure form, after the dxm had run its course kver 18 hours. It made my heart beat so fast im still scared to touch the fuckin baggie. I havent even smoked my HHC pen today.

Trust, it'll make coffee hit hard if you give everything a break, work out, work out or do physical work ON the days you wanna get fucked up (shoveling rocks and taking my daily adderall and wellbutrin makes me feel like im gonna cum for hours after a hard days work and all that dopamine pooled up in my brain naturally and kept there by the adderall/meth and its metabolites)

While this study is in regards to Ketamine the mechanism of tolerance reduction should be the same as with DXM.

It seems the tolerance attenuation that occurs with morphine doesn’t seem to occur to nearly the same degree with oxycodone. I wouldn’t count on DXM attenuating tolerance either.

-GC

While this study is in regards to Ketamine the mechanism of tolerance reduction should be the same as with DXM.

It seems the tolerance attenuation that occurs with morphine doesn’t seem to occur to nearly the same degree with oxycodone. I wouldn’t count on DXM attenuating tolerance either.

-GC
Thank you my friend.
The tolerance with morphine is pretty great actually.
Best thing for me is to just keep it steady.
I can suffer it down within a few days if I am careless and get it raised.
I think I got it.
Best not to add DMX to the mix.
This use is not for recreational purposes.

Well the art of maintaining waves of pleasure, both starts mentally and spiritually. If you don't want to hear all that, fine, but I have found that meditating breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth deeply lost focusing on the top of your head and above it where you should not be able to feel but yet somehow can, you'll know what I mean if you focus long enough. Then from below your feet up to your tailbone and all the way up to that spot above your head, feel tingles of energy or warmth, whatecer perceptible sense you perceive it with or combining senses to read between the lines

Now if I'm just mansplaining chakras and breathing work to you, focus on this.

Turmeric curcumin extracts, piperine and black pepper extracts, omega-3, vitamin D, every single amino acid you could think of but mostly l-tyrosine and 5-htp (l-lysine+magnesium helps with stimulants i believe it's in green tea)
Even taking protein powder sometimes, or doing research on certain products on nootropic sites that offer metabolic effects

What I'm saying is all of the evil supplements especially the black pepper turmeric and cayenne pepper supplements specifically will cause a reaction that is self-sustained in a way, making dopamine norepinephrine and serotonin more readily available in your system every single day through diet and just the s*** you eat will cause small changes in the way drugs affect you but positive ones

I honestly felt for a while last night like I was going to die, I redosed about .1 or less meth in pure form, after the dxm had run its course kver 18 hours. It made my heart beat so fast im still scared to touch the fuckin baggie. I havent even smoked my HHC pen today.

Trust, it'll make coffee hit hard if you give everything a break, work out, work out or do physical work ON the days you wanna get fucked up (shoveling rocks and taking my daily adderall and wellbutrin makes me feel like im gonna cum for hours after a hard days work and all that dopamine pooled up in my brain naturally and kept there by the adderall/meth and its metabolites)
Thank you.
I know well The Chakras and the spiritual work my friend.
I am also a master at meditation and breathing work.
Pain drove me to find it to Master level.
I am injured.

I have healed much of my injury’s through the above work.
Physician, heal thyself!
as they say and I am working on it.
Much progress has been made and I have taken giant leaps forward as of late.

Meth huh?
I cannot express how much I dislike that drug.
No lecture here though.
Do what you must but please be careful love.
That rapid heart rate is not a good thing.

I have reached a state through spiritual work where I feel like I am on the verge of orgasm.
Just through love alone.
Although I am sure the morphine helps.

Be safe Thoth.
You are loved.

Thank you.
I know well The Chakras and the spiritual work my friend.
I am also a master at meditation and breathing work.
Pain drove me to find it to Master level.
I am injured.

I have healed much of my injury’s through the above work.
Physician, heal thyself!
as they say and I am working on it.
Much progress has been made and I have taken giant leaps forward as of late.

Meth huh?
I cannot express how much I dislike that drug.
No lecture here though.
Do what you must but please be careful love.
That rapid heart rate is not a good thing.

I have reached a state through spiritual work where I feel like I am on the verge of orgasm.
Just through love alone.
Although I am sure the morphine helps.

Be safe Thoth.
You are loved.

Bad luck always comes with it. Today i dropped my selenite and couldn't wrap it back nicely, just been off. I can reach the state you speak of at usually any time, right now my toes are tingling and my sacral chakra is lit up/all the most sensitive spots i have are being stimulated and it nearly makes me tremor

I do wish to quit meth and stick to adderall but its so easy to get and a nice boost. I just hate how it makes me edge nearly forever before nearly stroking out to have a massive orgasm

I have what must be superhuman blood pressure adaptation and heart strength. I've jerked myself so sweaty i pooled it up on the bathroom floor and collapsed in puddles of sweat gasping, only to recover 3 minutes and a cold shower later

I dislike meth for what im feeling rn, its like someone is licking my helmet and i literally can't stop the feeling

Adderall can do it after a dxm or memantine reset but im sick of the lower animals carnal pleasure alone, i want that higher plane crown chakra gradiently radiating yellow orange purple.

My 800 mic acid trip had me die countless ways. War, and genocide against an interdimensional army of quantum mes all throughout the windowpane tesselation of the 5th dimensional view of all possible 4th-3rd-2d-1st dimension constructs beginning and ending simultaneously was a trip. Returning to my body, i felt a serotonin driven primal tantric force up my tailbone throughout my body, mainly my head, genitals, toes/upper feet, and spams that began with tickles and ended with an hour long sustained orgasm, at least from my viewpoint. That being said making myself cum progressed time an hour on all appliances and taking a dab took an hour away.

Im gonna repost this random shit somewhere in trip reports lol

But yeah sending good vibes your way, you exude wisdom and a sensual yet protective vibe. Its a good combination

Anybody else tried memantine for opioid addiction or potentiation? It helped me to a great deal to overcome opiate (morphine 600mg/d) addiction, I did a few megadoses and tapered down in parallel and got away with remarkably little discomfort. My experiences are that NMDA antagonists are best for reversing tolerance to opioids and less for potentiation as one will eventually develop tolerance to the dissociatives themselves, possibly rendering them useless but not completely sure, still possible that the mechanisms for dissociation/euphoria and opioid potentiation are different from each other and underlie different tolerance mechanisms.

I didn't use DXM because I don't tolerate it any more since I got onto opioids, a weird and seemingly very rare side effect. It now induces auditory hallucinations which are very disturbing, as in full-on voices shouting at myself. No other dissociative including memantine, deschloro/-ketamine etc. does this. And I had easy access to memantine. Seems unfortunately most countries are different and it's only on-label use is still for dementia/Alzheimer's but possibly some of you have open-minded doctors. I once got a prescription for memantine, before I moved here where it's OTC.

Bad luck always comes with it. Today i dropped my selenite and couldn't wrap it back nicely, just been off. I can reach the state you speak of at usually any time, right now my toes are tingling and my sacral chakra is lit up/all the most sensitive spots i have are being stimulated and it nearly makes me tremor

I do wish to quit meth and stick to adderall but its so easy to get and a nice boost. I just hate how it makes me edge nearly forever before nearly stroking out to have a massive orgasm

I have what must be superhuman blood pressure adaptation and heart strength. I've jerked myself so sweaty i pooled it up on the bathroom floor and collapsed in puddles of sweat gasping, only to recover 3 minutes and a cold shower later

I dislike meth for what im feeling rn, its like someone is licking my helmet and i literally can't stop the feeling

Adderall can do it after a dxm or memantine reset but im sick of the lower animals carnal pleasure alone, i want that higher plane crown chakra gradiently radiating yellow orange purple.

My 800 mic acid trip had me die countless ways. War, and genocide against an interdimensional army of quantum mes all throughout the windowpane tesselation of the 5th dimensional view of all possible 4th-3rd-2d-1st dimension constructs beginning and ending simultaneously was a trip. Returning to my body, i felt a serotonin driven primal tantric force up my tailbone throughout my body, mainly my head, genitals, toes/upper feet, and spams that began with tickles and ended with an hour long sustained orgasm, at least from my viewpoint. That being said making myself cum progressed time an hour on all appliances and taking a dab took an hour away.

Im gonna repost this random shit somewhere in trip reports lol

But yeah sending good vibes your way, you exude wisdom and a sensual yet protective vibe. Its a good combination
Im agree with you @plumbus-nine. This gyal @Painnful One emit a sensual vibe. I think is a master writer from my viewpoint. She emanate pure LOVE in most of his words.

One hour lasting orgasm!!! Its crazy. I thing youre at a high level of conciousness. I dont understand your 800mc acid trip. Could you explain it and give more details.

Im trying amphetamine paste and its an amazing drug. In the mornings I snort a line just when I wake up and I retorn to bed and fall sleep like an opie. At night it give me wings and power to work all night long with little doses. Im experimenting with it and it seems to be a very useful molecule. Im Gonna talk to my DOC and try to get metilphenidate at a lower dose. Anyone has experimented with this amphet? It will fuck my sleeping time? I think i got out off the thread.

Id LOVE to fall deeply in a trip and discover others dimension and feel something near of what youre posting. Thanks for sharing .
Im working tonight, its 4 am and Im listening good techno. I THINK music can send you to high level trip. when Im high I can stop listening to music.

Good morning! Have a nice day!
Lots of LOVE to everyone
Share your feelings...