❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does drug use cause ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blulite12

Greenlighter
I read about how drugs could cause problems with sex and ED. Maybe i'm just being too paranoid but I was wondering how long it takes or if it is mostly drug abuse that causes these problems. My friends in college told me to live it up while i'm a senior and i'm just trying out new things this year since I have little work and all the time in the world. If I do coke, Xanax, codeine, ketamine and methylone if my friend finds them, lsd, and shrooms throughout the year, choosing a drug to do once a week or 2 weeks and occasionally using these drugs back to back a couple days to a week will I experience any loss of sex drive at the end of the year or ED from just one year alone?

When I stop getting tested and go off to college I'll probably go back to the good ol' weed days and use lsd or shrooms every once in a while.

unless you use regularly its not likely. if you use once a week or two i highly doubt you would experience any problems with this (unless youre talking about while youre high)

if you use a week hardcore it could be possible, especially coke, xanax, and codeine. ketamine and methylone to a lesser extent. psychedelics are not a problem with that. the more you use without a break the more you have to worry about. but if you use a couple days in a row and take a long break regularly, no

Thanks, that's good to know. Whenever I read something bad about drugs I become really paranoid about it lol. After I do a week of doing them back to back on New year's and once a week a month after I'll just take a break from everything for a while.

no-one can figure out what kind of medical problems you will have in the future

if you are worried about your drug use then cut it out.

i'm going to close this because no-one can give you your answer as its purely subjective what people on this board think could happen. anything is within scope because your health can go in any direction and the factors that influence it are wide and varied.

its worth noting anxiety plays a huge part in psychological causes of ED...

Status
Not open for further replies.