• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Does diluting your shots with too much water make you sick?

Lizabeth

Bluelighter
Does diluting your shots with too much water make you sick? Seems like every time I use too much water while mixing a shot (meth) I have very negative side effects. My heart races incredibly fast, I get really dizzy, and even sometimes sick to my stomach. When I do a stronger shot however, but never seems to happen to me. Just curious. Also, I’ve been noticing lately pay off my veins bulging out, I have tiny little lumps that pop up throughout my veins. I’m guessing that’s probably not a good thing? I’m not sure as to what the cost would be though. Hopefully nothing too serious. Thanks!

Well, tell me how much water? I have been shooting up methadone sometimes with 10ml pumps and never had a problem. What i've heard, the more water you use the better it is. Specially with speed, since it burns your veins so you want to cause as little damage as possible.

The water will not be causing these effects - it may be the meth or what it is cut with. However, they do sound a bit like conmon effects of iv meth for many people. If they only last a few minutes I wouldn’t worry.

As for the lumpy veins that is a result of the caustc nature of meth. It burns your veins and gives you an inflamation called phlebitis. Eventually it will make your veins unusable so you really need to rotate your injection sites.

With meth I users less is best so to speak..... but that is also depending on a few other factors such as, veins (size), tolerance level, etc.... Usually users who shoot daily, or are veterns of shooting so to speak like the thicker hits but sometimes a person can't handle it as mentioned above. There are A LOT of greedy and well.... Just wrong and ugly people out there who will short another person sharing a hit by diluting (aka: water bump) the other person's hit while making their own hit thicker or stronger. Yes, yes, yes I've had it happen to me many times in my earlier years, even a few in my later. That's why you should never let anyone mix for you because it could be even worse.... Trust me, it happens all the time! The worst I ever got is what we call a water bump headache, they can be bad, the more water the worse the ache. Be careful..... And remember you can always add more water if needed but you can't take away what's been already added.

^^ While not denying your experiences with water bump headaches, I don’t believe one or two extra mls / cc’s of water in a shot is not going to cause any aches. I’ve inadvertently mixed shots that nearly filled an insulin syringe (with water coming out of the crystal plus dropping too much in the spoon direct from the sterile water ampoule) and never noticed the difference other than getting less than the expected rush.

^^ While not denying your experiences with water bump headaches, I don’t believe one or two extra mls / cc’s of water in a shot is not going to cause any aches. I’ve inadvertently mixed shots that nearly filled an insulin syringe (with water coming out of the crystal plus dropping too much in the spoon direct from the sterile water ampoule) and never noticed the difference other than getting less than the expected rush.
I SMASH IT JUST STRAIGHT DOWN I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I DIE I'M DEAD MAN ANYWAYS!!!! YOU SHOULD TRY BRO!

I SMASH IT JUST STRAIGHT DOWN I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I DIE I'M DEAD MAN ANYWAYS!!!! YOU SHOULD TRY BRO!
Yeah. I’m about to backload my last gram of FIRE gear with 1 ml of water and jack it straight into my carotid cause I’m sick of these pussy little coughs and wimpy little rushes the baby doses are giving me.

Yeah. I’m about to backload my last gram of FIRE gear with 1 ml of water and jack it straight into my carotid cause I’m sick of these pussy little coughs and wimpy little rushes the baby doses are giving me.
What's gear? I legit don't know i'm from Finland.

What's gear? I legit don't know i'm from Finland.
In Australia its a generic term for any drug you inject. So the meaning is contextual. In my case: meth. But for some other guy it might mean heroin or for another coke.

Um man im all for reducing the harm but you havent had a shit until youve taken kne of those fat naloxone needles (noones gonna od anyway eff that) and shoot like a 1/4 oz thick syrup into the base of your spine.

In Australia its a generic term for any drug you inject. So the meaning is contextual. In my case: meth. But for some other guy it might mean heroin or for another coke.
Okay, that's what i thought but in US i think it's term for heroin or meth. Dope was another and gear was another, at least in certain areas iirc.

Um man im all for reducing the harm but you havent had a shit until youve taken kne of those fat naloxone needles (noones gonna od anyway eff that) and shoot like a 1/4 oz thick syrup into the base of your spine.
What the fuck?
I have done steroid needles.

To answer the OPs questikn seriously, its not the water its the drugs. More water especially sterile and heated to low simmer just for an iota (kill some bacteria but not destroy the dope, it cam be tricky) should actually make things go smoother not sicker Id think right? Someone tell me whats up here.

What the fuck?
I have done steroid needles.
I usually use a extra thin gauge BB ultrafine brand, shorts, and theyre 1mL or 100cc. Ill mix in 1-2 points crystal or a small amt whatever opiate as a tester and mix I make will end up being 70-80cc. Im a lots of water guy.

To answer the OPs questikn seriously, its not the water its the drugs. More water especially sterile and heated to low simmer just for an iota (kill some bacteria but not destroy the dope, it cam be tricky) should actually make things go smoother not sicker Id think right? Someone tell me whats up here.
Heated water ruins meth (so I’ve read around here - I’ve never actually tried to do it since meth dissolves almost instantly at room temp and I get ampoules of sterile water with my needle packs). So if you want to sterilise tap water by heating you need to let it cool down before adding to your gear. Whatever is giving the OP those symptoms is definitely in the drugs. I’ve felt like a puke from meth shots lots of times but it passes in a few seconds for me, As for the racy heart - well: THAT’S AMPS FOR YOU.

You're completely right and it' good to use more water. People wont, because of the rush, but it's good.

I usually use a extra thin gauge BB ultrafine brand, shorts, and theyre 1mL or 100cc. Ill mix in 1-2 points crystal or a small amt whatever opiate as a tester and mix I make will end up being 70-80cc. Im a lots of water guy.
You’ll get less of a rush but on the upside the dilution will save your veins from corroding too fast.

We get 3ml pumps in finland, they're the most common at least. I usually take the 1ml since they're looser, but you can get good 2.5ml or 3ml too.
Mininium here is like 1ml, so you're actually not doing much.