• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does cannabis cause you to urinate frequently?

the_integerian

Bluelighter
I've noticed that when I smoke I tend to urinate often. Almost to the same extent as alcohol causes. I've met one or two people who say the same. Do one of the components of marijuana cause you to urinate more frequently or is it because when you are high you tend to drink more liquid because of the dry mouth? Still, there were times I hadn't had any liquids and I was pissing irregularly.

During some sessions it created the urge to go but nothing to the extent of alcohol.

as far as i know

i used to have this problem BAD from cannabis and other psychs. Its just an element of the paranoi and once you learn to ignore it you can enjoy your highs more.

i get this sometimes too. it sucks cuz if i get anxious from the weed it makes it hard to piss and things keep getting worse. although when i finally do i feel SO much better

YES! I thought I was the only one...I've asked around all my other stoner friends and they think it's strange also. Pot makes me pee almost just like alcohol does, and I've been using it daily for several years. I don't think it's anxiety or a lot of fluids...my guess is it just kinda happens to some people. But yeah, you aren't alone, don't worry.

I'm gonna go againts the grain here, I piss like a fountain when i've NOT had a smoke..

I've never noticed that

Opiates on the other hand, when you are in withdrawal etc... it messes your shit up, ill have to piss SOOO bad then I get there finally and its like barely anything ,then 45 min later same thing...RUSHING to th bathroom or to whip my dick out, then barely anythin comes out

oh yeah, opiates'll do that... not so much weed, lol.

yeah i know for a fact i've never noticed anything witih weed regarding my urination habits lol.

one thing though is, if I feel lke I have to take a shit, smoking usually makes me feel better, makes my shit come out nicely

Usually at one point during my high I will feel like I have to piss extremely bad, but after going I would barely even go. Most of the time this happens after I lay down for whatever reason. I notice this more with mids than with higher quality buds though.

It makes me have to pee a lot, I makes me dehydrated too because I have to pee so much. If I drink and smoke I have to piss every 15 minutes.

Hmm chainer, I do pee a lot anyway, and apparently some of my female friends have said they also needed to pee when blazing with me, sooo maybe it's me?

And everyone said muscle relaxers...Flexeril (don't remember generic name...cyclobenz-something?) made my poor little bladder dance and that was the only shitty part about it during hurting my back. But I am going to insist here that the extremely heavy amounts of cannabis, some opiates, and some benzos along with being bedridden for several days may have played a role as well...

Can't say it ever affected me that way although I have noticed that times when my mouth is like a ball of cotton and im drinking water like its going outta fashion I am pissing frequently. but hey thats my own faul cant blame the weed