• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Does black seed oil potentiate oxycodone?

Bag84

Bluelighter
So for some reason I can,t seem to find the answer to this question unless it’s buried in there some where.

I’m trying to see if black seed oil potentiates opioids (specifically oxycodone) and /or does it lower tolerance. I’ve seen a lot on here for it helping with opiate withdrawal (mainly Kratom) but nothing telling me if it potentiates it. If so what’s the best way to take them ie together, Black seed oil first, oxy first etc. if not what effects does it have on oxy if any. I appreciate the replies in advance. Thanks.
Ps I’m not looking to take one or the other. I’m trying to see what effects they have hen taken together.

It will work with oxycodone like it will with most other opioids; mild to somewhat moderate increase in some of the subjective effects, with the increase in effects being most notable when you start taking the black seed oil. But tolerance to black seed oil seems to occur quickly and it never really seems to regain its initial effects.

I personally like taking the opioid first then black seed oil after the opioid has hit it's peak effects to avoid dirtying the initial high. It's best for extending the duration of the perceived effects and increasing the peak effects, but it can make it feel fuzzy/dirty if taken before.

The interaction it has with kratom is a bit different due to directly overlapping effects since both are fairly effective calcium channel blockers, so it has an additive effect since they both act on the same substrate.