Open Discussion Does BL have an onion mirror?

Something is always trying to sell me an android.
Scary sometimes. I don't know what to think.
Allot of viruses everywhere.

Something is always trying to sell me an android.
Scary sometimes. I don't know what to think.
Allot of viruses everywhere.
Yeah I’m not so much worried about them knowing me as much as I am about what that means for my own internet usage. The original question of onion domains was definitely way too far haha (this stuff can be really overwhelming and misunderstood at first)

but what worries me is that these algorithms that google and Facebook run put me into a feedback loop of my own little corner of the internet. One designed for my own ego. NOT an open internet that shares ideas and collaborations. Blue light is so great because it’s our collective consciousness typing away, adding to the human domain of knowledge of what it means to use drugs.

but these algorithms put me in my own little bubble. YouTube recommendations are scary good and I often find myself going down a rabbit hole on there. For a long time I’ve been using the internet for my own selfish desires and not for the better of the human good. I feel that trying to cut out as many of these google type profiling algorithms as possible can help me achieve that goal of enriching internet usage

hopefully all of that make sense haha

Cookies that can accumulate with hope, feedback, and positive result, would be great pathways. 🍪🍪🍪:coffee:

I use duck duck go. They don't trace.
+1

Although i do occasionally still use google for harmless/music related stuff.

I hate to think of all the dodgy stuff I typed into google over the years that they have stored 🤔

they're goin ta go psych when they try to read my text messages. lol.

Thinking about all stuff I've written into Google search, I honestly don't think I'd care if a stranger read it.

Not saying it's wrong for other people to care, just that I don't think I would.

Notice how VPN Companys are playing adds now everywhere? Wasnt the case 6months ago. People are awaking to Google tracking, Amazon Tracklist etc. But our strength is in the nr. There are millions + to keep track of so they run it through
Wordtrack. Say something about...aw you guys n gals know that stuff anyway.
Just be a little careful, aye! Love ya and dont want any of you getting trouble.
Maybe posting a selfie here and other places too isnt too smart. Companies like Parship, Farcebook etc are just after your personal data. Noone interested in connecting you with schoolfriends you dont want to see anyway. Data is money to those big Conglomerates.