• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does Benzedrex (250mg) Interact With Vicodin (e.g. Hydrocodone) 10mg?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I just got a prescription for Vicodin recently after an injury. Dislocated it real bad. Anyways, I was wondering if Benzedrex interacts with the hydrocodone at all or if it's safe to mix the two?

Last edited:
I can give you a simple answer. Feel free to try a site like https://www.drugs.com or the like.

Benzedrex stresses the cardiovascular system I am guessing a bit harder then regular stimulants like amphetamine for example.

Mixing it with Vicodin, which has its own effect on dopamine and numbs you up a bit.

I would have to say this is not a good combination. I would stick with the Vicodin as prescribed.

I just got a prescription for Vicodin recently after an injury. Dislocated it real bad. Anyways, I was wondering if Benzedrex interacts with the hydrocodone at all or if it's safe to mix the two?

No significant interaction, although you'll probably feel the vicodin less (or be less cognizant of its effects).

No significant interaction, although you'll probably feel the vicodin less (or be less cognizant of its effects).

Yeah, they don't really interact apart from The Benzedrine will decrease the sedation part of the Vicodin. They both increase dopamine so they should make you feel extra good together.

Benzedrex is propylhexedrine, not benzedrine. However as others have said, it's like mixing an opiate with a stimulant because that's what it is. No particular interaction. The vicodin would end up taking away some of the crash/side effects.

Propylhexadrine is a potent vasoconstrictor. There are dangers with taking it alone, let alone in combo with an opiate. I can see the vicodin helping with the side-effects of the propylhexadrine but I would be wary because you might just feel like you are experiencing less vasoconstriction/high BP instead of actually reducing the side-effects.

I ended up doing it, and nothing bad happened. To be honest, I was quite euphoric on it. Though, I did drink the propylhexedrine extract a bit more slowly than I would otherwise. There weren't any issues with it, I was less sedated of course than I would be otherwise. But otherwise it was fine. And I definitely felt the alertness, enhanced focus, etc. from the Benzedrex like I would normally.

Seems like it would be best for the comedown. Propylhexedrine has a horrendous comedown.

I remember taking 750mg of propylhexedrine, which felt great for a little, but then resulted in one of the most wrist-slittingly depressing comedowns I can recall. I'm sure hydrocodone would have helped if I had it at the time.