DOES ANYONE'S COCK AND BALLS SHRIVLE WHILE ON E??

FuZZyChEsT

Bluelighter
WHEN I'M ON E, I CANT PISS AND MY COCK AND BALLZ R SHRIVLED. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?? IS THIS COMMON FOR E?
------------------
~KeEp ThE HaIR GrOwInG CauSe ThE BrOaDs LoVe GuYs WiTh HaIrY ChEsTs!

Don't worry fuzzychest. Yes, this typically happens to males. It is a reaction to amphetamines. Often called "speed willy". As far as the peeing, I know the trick. Do your multiplications in your head while you try to urinate. Don't push to hard, just act like you normally do, do your tables and it will just start flowing.

Hey bro, this was a stupid topic to post. Try to think of something better to post about next time. Plus if this is really a problem for you. Use better terms. There are ladies that read these postings. If you cant get a life.

I'll agree w/ JrX on the better choice of words, but this is still a discussion board for X, so I'll disagree on the "stupid topic" side of it. But anyway. . .
Yeah, usually Mr Happy is pretty much in hibernation until I start coming down. I haven't had a problem w/ peeing though, I usually drink lots of water. And besides, peeing feels REALLY good!
smile.gif

My US$0.02

Yeah dude that shit happens, usually it's on speedier E though. peace

I agree withthe language thing. Not because there are women present, because this is the nineties and that women are children whose delicate constitution will be upset by certain words, their lives ruined by wanton use of the foul language is archaic and sexist. However the wording of your post does seem equally archaic, barbaric, loutish and all in all very uncouth. You are no doubt an ignorant, small minded bufoon.
But yeah my nuts shrivel up like an eightie year old hoars saggy fucking tits. And my dick looks smaller than an ants clit.

I agree with the language thing. Not because there are women present, because this is the nineties and that women are children whose delicate constitution will be upset by certain words, their lives ruined by wanton use of foul language is archaic and sexist. However the wording of your post does seem equally archaic, barbaric, loutish and all in all very uncouth. You are no doubt an ignorant, small minded bufoon.
But yeah my nuts shrivel up like an eightie year old hoars saggy fucking tits. And my dick looks smaller than an ants clit.

I agree with the language thing. Not because there are women present, because this is the nineties and that women are children whose delicate constitution will be upset by certain words, their lives ruined by wanton use of foul language is archaic and sexist. However the wording of your post does seem equally archaic, barbaric, loutish and all in all very uncouth. You are no doubt an ignorant, small minded bufoon.

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
Yeah me twig & berries shrivel a bit when I'm on E, also when in a cold bit of water. I like MOTAB love pissing on E it gets pretty damn close to orgasmic.
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
Yeah me twig & berries shrivel a bit when I'm on E, also when in a cold bit of water. I like MOTAB love pissing on E it gets pretty damn close to orgasmic.
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
Yeah me twig & berries shrivel a bit when I'm on E, also when in a cold bit of water. I, like MOTAB love pissing on E it gets pretty damn close to orgasmic.
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
Yeah me twig & berries shrivel a bit when I'm on E, also when in a cold bit of water. I, like MOTAB love pissing on E it gets pretty damn close to orgasmic.
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
PLUR!
stepper69

Fuckin hilarious VICKS!
PLUR!
stepper69

Dude, I gotta quadruple post too.
Vix -
I wanna be tha doctor that spanx ur child.
Stepper -
Incidentally, if you're out in public, don't be too loud. I think that might have been what gave the narcs away.
smile.gif

Ever think about the THighmaster still?