• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone know any companies that don’t test for THC?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Hi Ya’ll,

So I am currently looking for an employer that doesn’t drug test for cannabis. I have a medical marijuana card, but stopped using THC around the new years because I need to get a job and even though it’s medically prescribed companies can still discriminate in the state of Ohio.

I know Amazon does not test for thc anymore but I hear they don’t treat their employees very well. Just some background, I have worked in a management m/leadership role in warehousing/distribution for 6 years and am really just looking for some extra money while I wait for thc to get out of my urine.

Hell, I even applied at Starbucks but they keep turning down my application. I think it’s because they think I’m overqualified which is the stupidest reason in my opinion. And I applied at 41 different star bucks lol…wild I can’t get a job at Starbucks.

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed. I am depleting my savings right now and really need to start working.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Instead, just disclose it to your employer. Put out applications anywhere you want. If it comes up, tell them that you DID consume it, but that you don’t anymore. Or, don’t tell them, because most people don’t care.

Hi Ya’ll,

So I am currently looking for an employer that doesn’t drug test for cannabis. I have a medical marijuana card, but stopped using THC around the new years because I need to get a job and even though it’s medically prescribed companies can still discriminate in the state of Ohio.

I know Amazon does not test for thc anymore but I hear they don’t treat their employees very well. Just some background, I have worked in a management m/leadership role in warehousing/distribution for 6 years and am really just looking for some extra money while I wait for thc to get out of my urine.

Hell, I even applied at Starbucks but they keep turning down my application. I think it’s because they think I’m overqualified which is the stupidest reason in my opinion. And I applied at 41 different star bucks lol…wild I can’t get a job at Starbucks.

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed. I am depleting my savings right now and really need to start working.
I don't know what education or experience you have but it really helps to dumb down your resume for retail/restaurant jobs.

When I've been in a money crunch, I have been hired at both retail establishments as well as restaurants by not listing my bachelors or masters degrees and only adding basic low end jobs that were relevant to the job I was applying for. You have to play to your audience. If they are calling you overqualified then leave out your qualifications, easy as that.