Does anyone knoe about doing e while breast feeding?

koolcat

Bluelighter
My best friend is visiting during the holidays abd will be spending new years with me she has never tried e but wants to the only problem we are facing is that she has a 4 mon. old baby and she breast feeds do you know if it can harm the baby through her milk?Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
------------------
EVERYTHING ISN'T FOR
EVERYBODY!

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!
Anything she puts into her body, her baby in turn gets from her breast milk!! When you breastfeed a baby, you can see the color changes in the milk from different foods you eat.....Like for instance, i use to eat alot of cooked carrots, my milk had a orange tint to it, if I ate something sweet like a sunday or something, it would be sticky!!
Your friend needs to stay sober from anything and everything as long as her baby is dependant upon her for nutrition@@@@@
Glad you asked before you guys did it though. Smart move!

the doctor says:
the general rule of thumb is to refrain from drinking, smoking and drugs during pregnancy and then only drugs for a short period after pregancy. However, since ecstasy burns through the body very quickly it should not affect the natural milk prodcued by the mother. E will affect the mother by maybe depressing her for a short while after but the only thing the baby should get is depressed milk.
the doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!
Anything she puts into her body, her baby in turn gets from her breast milk!! When you breastfeed a baby, you can see the color changes in the milk from different foods you eat.....Like for instance, i use to eat alot of cooked carrots, my milk had a orange tint to it, if I ate something sweet like a sunday or something, it would be sticky!!
Your friend needs to stay sober from anything and everything as long as her baby is dependant upon her for nutrition@@@@@
Glad you asked before you guys did it though. Smart move!