Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

does anyone just smoke green?

onetwothreefour said:
aw, how cute. my thread's still alive.

i want a cone :(

(i've quit, since...)

I have the most stupid dreams when I try to quit.

choppedmess said:
as long as the weed is dry enough and fine'ly chopped you should have no troubles.

Thanks I'll let you know how I go...

speaking as a NZ'er I should point out that over here people who mix tobbacco with ganja are considered to be some kind of freaks, if you were to do it when someone had thrown you some pot to roll up there would likely be a fight ! .

I think this habit of putting filthy tobbacco in with fine herb was initialy a means of making sure a little bit of herb got around a largish group of tokers. Lets say theres 5 people sharing a bullet/foil, if you put baccy with it then everyone may get 3 pipes or whatever compared to 1 if your smoking it straight .

Perhaaps dak smoking tobbacco reps also had something to do with it.

Really theres no excuse for it unless your pot wont burn by itself.

It's the equivelent of adding sugar to your glass of wine, your disguising the flavours and taste ......... very low class.

kiwi99 said:
speaking as a NZ'er I should point out that over here people who mix tobbacco with ganja are considered to be some kind of freaks, if you were to do it when someone had thrown you some pot to roll up there would likely be a fight ! .

I think this habit of putting filthy tobbacco in with fine herb was initialy a means of making sure a little bit of herb got around a largish group of tokers. Lets say theres 5 people sharing a bullet/foil, if you put baccy with it then everyone may get 3 pipes or whatever compared to 1 if your smoking it straight .

Perhaaps dak smoking tobbacco reps also had something to do with it.

Really theres no excuse for it unless your pot wont burn by itself.

It's the equivelent of adding sugar to your glass of wine, your disguising the flavours and taste ......... very low class.

I simply prefer it with a hint of tobacco, nothing to do with trying to stretch it out, 20% tobacco is hardy going stretch it anyway. I can't stop coughing if I smoke it straight, it goes straight to my "cough control centre"

I don't know anyone who would actually fight over it8(

............... well perhaps the fighting bit was a little bit of an exageration, but the reaction to tobbacco in the hooter would definatly be hostile and you'd be somewhat of a joint rolling pariah ;) .

Thc actually triggers your cough receptors BUT usually this is on the first toke or two, something like head oil ( oil made from heads ) can be extremely coughy.

You do miss out on the proper taste of your herb when mixing it with bacco and some strains have wonderfull flavours.

I think more than one or two people have gotten hooked on bacco through this mixing/spinning business .

kiwi99 said:

No it's more like mixing your alcohol with cocaine. People like the combination of both drugs.

I hate spinning it, don't smoke normally so why would I choose to smoke it through a pipe / bong / joint? Tastes like shit and isn't the high I'm after when smoking green.

ughhh.. tobacco sux ass.. especially with weed.. i live in melb, and EVERYONE cept like 4 peeps i know mix there weed... i wont smoke with them, what i do, it's kind of unsocial, is take out 3 cones or so from the green, and smoke that to myself, i get high my way, they get theres!

I think its just personal choice. I find spinning good for a head fuck and then you settle down and the green takes over. A very nice transformation. Smoking straight green often gets me too fucked. You'll be sitting there after a cone and be good then all of a sudden you're rolling your head around doing stupid (but fun) stuf. If you want to get whacked real quick smoke it straight. If you want to last the night out, spin it.

fuck in heaven

Okay in my 4-5 years of being a bonghead...

IN CAIRNS, where everyone does it and almost anyone I know up here spins it up and would not smoke it any other way as for already suggested reasons:

It doesn't burn my throat
It burns better
It goes around alot more

okay

When I first started smoking pot, it started out to be green, then I was offered spun weed. Up here it is crazy no to spin your weed for the main belief that it will go around alot more. I couldnt take it... It was well too harsh on my throat I coughed and Coughed... Burnt my throat out

I could pull full green cones, but not full spun ones...

However as me n my mate were both at school and chopping buddies n our weekly wages compared to our addictions did not match we made the decision to begin spinning, the first few sessions we could not handle it, it was too harsh for the both of us, but then it just became natural that we would spin everytime and we could drill full cones no matter what, now the problem came along that when we would smoke straight weed our throats would burn and cough (rather than the other way around). As the cone pieces got bigger and the pipes longer, we just could not smoke straighties (because neither of us smoked ciggies... we would scab spin-dubs off friends that did smoke)

I still spin and I have done so for the last 2-3 years, I have been a regular user of Hydro more so than bush and it has always been spun... I tried quitting weed there for a while and I was off it for a good 2 months however than I was cranky and stuff, n then I did the bad thing... I started smoking ciggarettes so now it was either ciggarettes or pot...

I chose pot... as although it gives you more tar, it does not give u a boost to cancerous cells! As for bongs... They are complete evil and I know many many mates of mine that have came down with bong sickness and have been sick for a good month with bong sickness (water on lungs) but no matter what I have always smoked out of a bong and I always will, buckets are good but too much hassle and pipes... hot rocks just hurt too much, and joints just waste good weed!

I now want to, after reading this discussion... stop smoking with spin and only smoke with clean green, As for sporting aspirations and dreams I cannot continue this "healthy" addiction and I must quit Marijuana and only keep my drugs on an amphetamine basis! So while trying to quit I will go to my dealers house and collect my usual green, or white... whatever he's got when I go there =D

PS: Cairns is the BONG place... I have met sooooo many stoners, young and old male and female... 8o

I usually smoke cones of green, but if theres some spun ganja on offer I won't refuse it ;)

I prefer to smoke a cigarette after cones than spinning.

But then again, I'm quitting smoking
so I'll probably start smoking spun bud :(

I never mix.

Recently started smoking cigarettes (stuyvesant lights) and still don't spin unless its for a joint.

^ Hey same brand and dosage as me.

I spin if the backky is there, but if it isnt it makes no difference.

I never cough but wiht backy its less harsh.

Even though I only do 20:80, it makes it last a bit longer.

I find overall, I get more fucked up than I would with 100% green with the same amount of cones.

It burns better- so in a joint you dont need to pull as hard, and in a cone it has that distinctive 'rip'.

OHH

Stuyvesants, no compromise!

n yeah as for spin, i wana get away from that!

:D

I know i sed it but if i repeat it it'll stick to me more, n i'll be able to do it!

Vote 1 Green for me!

I'll smoke it with spin if it's in a joint, (since I've had trouble with joints staying alight when they are tightly packed with just green, and there is only one or two smoking them), but my preference would always be green.

Green all the way. I hate the taste of spun joints but I guess thats because I've smoked green all my life. I guess its just what you're used to...we are products of our environment.

Ever since giving up tobacco a couple of months ago, my joints are now pure green. I must say, I prefer the taste of a mixed joint.

Well.

Many other people may also be in a similar situation from time to time, but when i run out of money, i still seem to have weed, but cant afford smokes, so I punch greenies. Nothing bad about it imo, just doesnt give you to noticeable 'hit' in the back of your throat. I smoke anyway though, so i usually mix with tobacco for a nice even blend!

Meh