• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc does anyone here smoke spice? + discuss

goaskalex

Greenlighter
So I'm relatively new here, but I've seen spice mentioned in other threads enough times that I know the general attitude towards K2/spice on Bluelight. And I'm not trying to dispute the anti-spice sentiment or condone smoking it or anything, because I understand why everyone is against spice and I definitely wouldn't recommend trying it, but that being said, is there anyone else on the forums who fucks with spice despite the risks? It feels like I'm the only one, and like I said, I know that it's for good reason that there are so few of us, but anyone else?

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Or if spice threads aren't allowed at all.

I've smoked "spice" (synthetic 'noids) a grand total of twice in my life. Once about ten years ago, and once five years or so later.

Both times involved a situation in which someone else had some and offered me a hit. I don't really care for it, and the people who are really into it....well, lets just say I'd rather hang out with the most hardened tweaker or junkie than a spice addict. (Although most of the people who really seemed to like spice also really seemed to like meth, at least in the area I live in)

I used to smoke noids masquerazing as a hash. Brutal heavy hitters they were. Since they are way too strong compared to normal hash they can pretty much put you in a psychosis anytime you smoke them. Only smoked it when there was nothing else to smoke.

I dabbled with it when it was legal over here simply because it was readily available. I found it mixed really well with 3fpm - that was the only time I really enjoyed the stuff.