• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does anyone here have any experience with MDA?

MDMA or MDA

• Total voters

Okaywhy

Greenlighter
Does anyone here have any experience with MDA?
I took about 180-300 mgs of mda yesterday and was thinking about finishing off what’s rest of the 1/2g I got. How bad is it to dose 2 days in a row? I know it will fuck with my serotonin but to what extent lmao?

You'll be in for a bad comedown, maybe. I prefer MDA to MDMA but I'm careful with how often I take it because it's said to be more of a neurotoxin than MDMA itself. If I were you I'd save what you have for a special event sometime in the future. I don't take MDA more than a couple of times a year. I will sometimes break my rule for MDMA and take it multiple times in a month but I always take long breaks after doing it.

I prefer MDA to MDMA because of the duration being longer and the visual effects. I find it more fun to do alone or in small groups of 2-3 than MDMA. MDA is more of an at home/hiking drug for me where MDMA is more for social gatherings with lots of other people. I have done MDA in a large group and it was fun but can be more confusing for those that aren't accustomed to its effects. I've seen people that take MDMA often have a difficult time with it and mild freak outs. For whatever reason everyone thinks everyone else is wearing sunglasses. I've even seen people attempt to sit on couches that weren't really there. MDA has this odd effect where you see life like hallucinations akin to what you get during delirium or a Diphenhydramine overdose. Instead of spiders people tend to see harmless things.

If I had to choose one or the other for the rest of my life I'd take MDA over MDMA.

I'm pretty sure i've had it a few times in disguise as MDMA capsules.

It's like your mdma just got 2x more stronger, you feel WAY more stimulating, a fuck load more noticeable to other people aswell. It also gave me weird ass visuals that were super realistic, like i couldn't tell if the thing i was seeing was real or not.

But it releases so much more serotonin than MDMA meaning it's a lot more harmful for your brain and neurotoxic, in turn meaning your comedowns are a lot worse than the typical MDMA one you may have experienced.

I’ve had lots of MDA. Never take it two days in a row in large doses unless your looking for a suicidal level comedown.

MDA depletes serotonin a lot more than MDMA so expect to feel like crap for a week after if you go too hard.

I’ve only used MDA two days in a row once and wasn’t a fan of how I felt afterwards.

That said, 180-300mg is a monster dose of pure MDA so I’m assuming you’ve likely got some more impure product. I can’t imagine even taking 180mg of pure MDA without full on tripping out so hard I don’t even know where I am.

-GC

I'm pretty sure the only time I've had MDA was when I thought I was taking MDMA. However I imagine taking a lot of MDMA would still produce some effects associated with MDA.

I probably took around 600mg in the night as I was eyeballing and didn't measure out (majority of the 1g I had was used anyway, last time I ever did that!). I was in a club for around 7 hours, don't remember a thing - but I do remember getting home and seeing bugs all over the walls and water flowing through my house which at the time was quite cool, though unnerving as MDA at the time had not popped up on my radar so was unaware of the effects.

I've never felt so bad after a night of drugs - for a couple of weeks I couldn't chew properly, my head felt like I had a belt wrapped around it and I was so lethargic.

It's probably something I'd try again with a bit more care next time!

For whatever reason everyone thinks everyone else is wearing sunglasses

No way, at a rave, a dj had 2 pairs of glasses or sunglasses on well he didn't really but it looked like it and everyone's face coming towards me look like shrek till they got closer and it melted off to form their actual face, and if I shut my eyes I seen patterns, I wanted to just sit and close my eyes but I'd of looked silly

And one of my old friends said once everyone at a rave was wearing sunglasses!
So was that MDA, I thought it was strong trippy MDMA lol I found it harder to dance on it though

No way, at a rave, a dj had 2 pairs of glasses or sunglasses on well he didn't really but it looked like it and everyone's face coming towards me look like shrek till they got closer and it melted off to form their actual face, and if I shut my eyes I seen patterns, I wanted to just sit and close my eyes but I'd of looked silly

And one of my old friends said once everyone at a rave was wearing sunglasses!
So was that MDA, I thought it was strong trippy MDMA lol I found it harder to dance on it though

Yup sounds very MDA.

For me, peoples faces will change. I’ll think I’m talking to my friend only to realize they’re a complete stranger after they speak and their face instantly morphs to who it really is.

I personally don’t trip much off MDA til it gets to the higher dosages.

Also in regards to MDMA to MDA metabolism. It’s typically about 10% or so but can get as high as 30+% if the conditions are right.

Things that make more MDA in your body.. 1. High dosage. 2. High ambient temperature 3. Repeated dosing.

So for example someone that takes 500mg split into 3 doses (166mg each) a couple hours apart in a hot club is gonna have a lot more MDMA to MDA metabolism than someone who takes 180mg in one dose in a cool environment.

It’s this MDA metabolite that is the reason I always take a booster dose. The extra MDA allows for a smoother more drawn out landing.

-GC

I've taken MDA a few times in my life. Amazing stuff - much better than MDMA but can't seem to find it in the UK at the moment, even on the darknet. The times I have taken it, I look around 120mg and that fucked me right up in an amazing way. Throw a dose of MDMA in later on and you are golden.

Never felt too bad after MDA whereas MDMA can leave me in bits for weeks.

I was gifted a 90s snowball by a friend once a while ago (made a thread on here). 200mg MDA was almost too much. Spent an hour riding the porcelain bus and just heaving. Can't really remember much of the rest apart from tripping absolute sack and posting shite on here.

MDA was really fun for me, I took it in London at a house party for New Years. I danced for ages and ages with this hot girl and it seemed to last forever. It's much more psychedelic than MDMA in my experience, saw a lot more tracers and lights were shifting in crazy ways. I also did have massive loved up feelings going too just like MDMA though. I puked my ass off on the come up, but I felt fantastic after I got that bit over and done with.

The comedown was much worse than MDMA for me, I didn't feel right for about 4 days- a week after, just totally drained of energy and my happy chemicals. I think I took approximately 150mg, with maybe a 50mg boost (probably a little too much). I'd totally take it again though, it's a fun drug and I see it being best suited to small personal settings or more mellow social events. I felt like dancing, but not on the same primal level that MDMA induces in me. I'd love to have sex on it someday, I think that would be lurvely.

Oh yeah, to answer OP, no I would not dip my hand in the cookie jar twice, I think you'd get diminishing returns and experience anhedonia and lethargy for the next couple weeks (not worth it).

Have fun!

I am a big fan of MDA and prefer it to MDMA. MDA in me produces a much more significant body buzz and is a much stronger "roll." There is significant nystagmus, a good chance of nausea (especially when mixed with MDMA or even by itself) and has a longer duration. The comedown however is significant, and lasted at least a day, usually two. I would not recommend ever taking it on back to back days and frankly, I would recommend several months between uses.

I could rarely take MDA without vomiting as the comeup is intense. Whereas MDMA will have you coming up in 45m and peaking at like 70m. MDA takes a good 60m for you to feel it but once you do, it can leave you writhing on the couch/floor until the window opens. I found it very easy to feel floored on MDA, especially when mixed with MDMA. My preferred combination was 80mg MDMA and 50mg MDA. You could probably even do 80/70, but it would be strong.

You really feel MDA, especially if you have a pure product. It just feels worse for your brain than MDMA which already doesn't feel healthy. I generally would not recommend doing more than 100mg, maybe 120mg of MDA.

For me, peoples faces will change. I’ll think I’m talking to my friend only to realize they’re a complete stranger after they speak and their face instantly morphs to who it really is.

I never really realized this was a MDA thing, but this happened to me at a party once too on MDA.

I have happened upon some MDA pills recently, confirmed by Drugs Data lab. No idea how many mg are in each pill. If I was going to mix with MDMA, what would the best combo be? I used to mix them quite frequently, but that was about a decade ago and I don't recall what recipe I used. Maybe half or 1/4 of a MDA pill + 70 mg MDMA?

I never really realized this was a MDA thing, but this happened to me at a party once too on MDA.

I have happened upon some MDA pills recently, confirmed by Drugs Data lab. No idea how many mg are in each pill. If I was going to mix with MDMA, what would the best combo be? I used to mix them quite frequently, but that was about a decade ago and I don't recall what recipe I used. Maybe half or 1/4 of a MDA pill + 70 mg MDMA?

Any links to the Drugs Data report? Might help me better help you :)

That’s a good start though. Depends how MDA’y you wanna get! Let’s assume 100mg MDA press for now, that’s 25mg.

I’d say go for it and split it between you and your guy, even if it’s a higher dose MDA press of 150mg or so you’ll be able to handle it.

This might bring back the feelings you’ve been missing too.

-GC

Any links to the Drugs Data report? Might help me better help you :)

That’s a good start though. Depends how MDA’y you wanna get! Let’s assume 100mg MDA press for now, that’s 25mg.

I’d say go for it and split it between you and your guy, even if it’s a higher dose MDA press of 150mg or so you’ll be able to handle it.

This might bring back the feelings you’ve been missing too.

-GC

Seller was a lying MF...claimed 200 mg pure MDMA.

Here is the report: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=8617

I will say that the Marquis reaction was sloooooow. Seemed like there was a lot of filler there.

Sadly, partner can't play anymore due to health. He only messes with shrooms now. So, this will just be me. I've been toying with mixing my MDMA with 2CB, but now am wondering about the MDA. Would it be best to mix the MDA and MDMA at the same time, or take one first and then the other? As I recall, I used to use about 100 mg MDMA and 25 mg MDA, but have not done that in over a decade. I had a killer headache that almost sent me to the ER on my last MDA trip and I quit messing with it. In hindsight though, I had mixed MDMA, MDA, and 2CB and was way too active for way too long, so I don't think it was 100% the MDA's fault.

Is it best in a 50/50 ratio, or more MDMA than MDA? You know what kind of experience I am looking for in general.

Yea that Paul Frank is probably 80-120mg MDA.

I’d personally say 3:2 is a good way to go, 75mg MDMA and 50mg MDA. That’s kind of assuming your pills around 100mg. Then redose 20mg and a quarter paul frank.

That’s what I’d do, and many who’ve lost the magic say MDA can bring it back so this may be your ticket to everlasting/4-6hr happiness :). (If that is the case for you..

-GC

@TripSitterNZ, that dosage sounds out of my league! I aim for around 120 mg or 130 mg total to start.

@G_Chem I will ponder these options. Not knowing the dosage of the MDA is a bit of a bummer. Don't want to under or overdose myself. Since the pills don't have a score, I assume they were meant to be taken as a whole pill as opposed to the mega pills that are meant to be split.

@TripSitterNZ, that dosage sounds out of my league! I aim for around 120 mg or 130 mg total to start.

@G_Chem I will ponder these options. Not knowing the dosage of the MDA is a bit of a bummer. Don't want to under or overdose myself. Since the pills don't have a score, I assume they were meant to be taken as a whole pill as opposed to the mega pills that are meant to be split.

Yup they likely put 90-120mg with intention the person eats it whole, rolls hard as fuck (cuz 90-120mg MDA is like equal to 160-180mg MDMA) and assumes it really is 200mg MDMA.

Let us know whatever you decide but I hope this experience does it for you!

-GC

Right now, I am thinking 100 mg of MDMA (because my MDMA is only 80% pure), and 1/4 of the MDA pill, and see what that does. I'll post an update in a bit... :ROFLMAO: