• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

does anyone have real tips on how to get rich ???

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
please i promise i wont steal your idea and run you out of bussiness, chances are we live really really far away from each other

i already watched countless of youtube videos that are scams

i already tried googleing "how to get rich" and i currently make 10,000 if not less a year, if i "SavE 10% AnD GeT RicH " thats $1000 thats not gonna get me a ferrarri

im not doing no dog walking bussiness

somebody here has to know some sort of hack please share it with me

if i make at least $600 a week thats enough to live with and ill be settled for the rest of my life haha

somebody pleaseeeeee

also has to be 100% legal, if i wanted to i could already be robbing banks but i would be in jail for a long time if caught

I know you probably mean get rich quick, and I don't believe that is a good path to go down, especially if you are a drug user. We are prone to do big things and to lose big too.

I did some get rich quick things when I was young, and sure enough drugs took it away each time I netted a huge payday.

I stuck with my career though, and I now make about $12000 a month in salary, plus great benefits and retirement accounts. My job title is the #1 search term in LinkedIn and has been for about five years now. If you have what it takes to do what I do, I suggest you follow a similar path, and get trained for a software engineering or system administrator job.

If you are good at seeing patterns, manipulating objects in space (or in an imagined space inside your head), mathematics, or enjoyed science classes in school, I would recommend you find out if you can write computer code. There are tons of very well paying jobs out there if you can, and you don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma to get them. In fact, I would routinely hire talented kids who taught themselves how to code over new college graduates with a Computer Science degree.

You can find out if you can code by taking some online courses that teach beginners how to code, take one and see if you can hack it, and also if you like it. I recommend Linux Academy or A Cloud Guru. If you like a beginners class, you can sign up for one of their comprehensive programs that will teach you everything you need to know to launch a career as a Software Engineer or Systems Administrator.

Ka-kaine - high stakes, high return. If anybody did know a legal way to get rich fast, I doubt they'd share it.
This is as fast and easy as it's gonna get, unless you want to actually educate yourself and work hard.

Cartels require neither from it's employees, as long as the keys keep flowing.

Last edited:
also has to be 100% legal, if i wanted to i could already be robbing banks but i would be in jail for a long time if caught
Yes, cause robbing a bank is a walk in the park, especially as society is less and less proplelled and drive by cash.
I can 100% guarantee you'd get caught. As would I and about 95% of us amateurs.

Bank-robbery is an art long lost in the ether of the digital age.

Yes, cause robbing a bank is a walk in the park, especially as society is less and less proplelled and drive by cash.
I can 100% guarantee you'd get caught. As would I and about 95% of us amateurs.

Bank-robbery is an art long lost in the ether of the digital age.
I'll debate this with you over the cold beer we were talking about, ;)

In essence I agree with you, knocking over a bank, pharmacy, or gas station is cowboy shit and everyone gets caught holding the money before they can bankroll it.

Hey, I didn't say pharmacies ;)

I'm stoked man, really am! I hope this COVID-shit get's sorted though - Swedish government are like headless chicken.
Come March, and nothing has changed - I'm overthrowing the government!

Sort of in between me and controldaddys suggestions:)
Amazing Zephyn, this is going to keep me from jumping off the comedown ship I just booked passage on. Novel reading material is hard to come by, I still scour old USENETs for whitepapers I might have missed.

Hugs you’ve already asked about jobs, you got some advice in that thread I know... Life doesn’t come easy to anyone (well when you consider us normal people) you gotta work for it. Quick wasting time watching YouTube videos when you could be out getting trained to make hell of a lot more than 600/wk.

-GC

Hacking - that's another thing.
I love social engineering, would love to try it at a at a big Corpo; fish enough info by targetting and employee to crack down walls and passwords,
an crash the servers, steal what you need, sitting in a car outside, pawn-shop laptop, and simply walk away.

Now, I'm not a hacker - but my buddies a blackhat. He hack hardware, I hack people.

You in @ControlDaddy ??

Not yet mate, but if my current whitehat stops fitting me or gets taken away, we can combine forces in blackhat misanthropic activities.
You're Rourke from "Spun" AND you hack?! 😲 That's a badass combination!

But is it really misanthropic ripping of a big international company? Say, Pfizer or Starbucks-size. 🤔

You're Rourke from "Spun" AND you hack?! 😲 That's a badass combination!

But is it really misanthropic ripping of a big international company? Say, Pfizer or Starbucks-size. 🤔
I say yes, it is in fact. I think we like to think these big corpos are malevolent but the truth is most are quite neutral when it all gets boiled down to the truth. I have seen much more malevolent shit coming out of small business, where it is almost standard practice to put profit before ethics especially when the books are not in the black.

I say yes, it is in fact. I think we like to think these big corpos are malevolent but the truth is most are quite neutral when it all gets boiled down to the truth. I have seen much more malevolent shit coming out of small business, where it is almost standard practice to put profit before ethics especially when the books are not in the black.

I've got a sense you know more about this than I do, so I can't really argue there.

Speaking strictly financially - if we start at the same premise, a big corp being benign, hell, even filanthropic - they've got pretty good insurances,
I suppose?

I've only worked at big companies though, but each one has been fishy, to say the least.

The biggest company I have drawn work from was an insurance company itself, and its assets insured to the gills, so yes they are. But from a macro perspective, helping ourselves and causing claims to be taken against those insurances, trickles down to make everyone's life generally less happy. Premiums go up for everyone, then retail prices have to eventually be raised to pay for those. Why would I do that to an entity that will pay me effectively $300 an hour over the table, pay most of my own personal insurance premiums, for doing work I enjoy doing anyways?

I know the thrill of pulling off a heist very well, it is similar to hitting a big payout gambling, or landing a ten-pounder on an automobile sale. The last two are legal so I prefer those thrills to the others, I'd go into that I think before I take on a real big payday through larceny. Maybe though, if I knew the end was drawing near, I might want to go out in one big cowboy fiasco.

Have you seen the movie Heat. That shit pretty real, plus it has Hank Rollins and the Iceman in it, and Bobby De Niro and Al Pacino together in the same scene, I think that only happened once now.

If you have a little extra money, invest some. Cryptos Bitcoin ethereum are big money makers. Gold is a safe hedge against hyperinflation.

In my experience every get rich quick scheme carries with it a lot of negative karma that’ll follow you til your whole again. I used to make a lot of money selling, especially back in the days of OG OC’s. I also fueled a lot of people’s addictions that resulted in death and prison for people I called friends.

Soon as I gave up on the get rich quick schemes is when I finally started making money I was happy with. Now I work a job where I can choose my own hours at times, make good money, and actually enjoy going to work. I can’t say any of those things about drug dealing or scamming folks.

No matter what you do, you need a skill of some sort. Even if you plan the scheme route... If my career took a shit today, I have lots of other skills I’ve learned over the years to keep money flowing.

End with this. If there really is a get rich quick scheme out there for you, you think folks are just gonna give up that information to someone for free. They had to put mind and effort into figuring it out in the first place, so will you..

-GC