• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Does anyone have experience with Lemon Tek?

ninjapirateroberts

Bluelighter
I mainly consume drugs that are synthesized in labs and in a chemically purer form (either as salts, crystals, or freebase). This is the main reason I like drugs LSD, methamphetamine, ketamine, etc. because I know exactly how much and what I'm ingesting. I have been wanting to get my hands on chemically isolated psilocybin (or psilocin) for a while but seems like the only way to get this substance is through mushrooms or truffles. I hate the fungi - they're disgusting and nauseating.

I had a handful of experience with psilocybin chocolate bars but I still don't like them. I figured Lemon Tek is the closest I can get in terms of consuming shrooms in a "purer" form (without all those fungi and other mushroom alkaloid crap). I'm planning to give it a try: cut 1g of shroom into find pieces with a blender, soak the pieces with juice of 3-4 lemon, leave it for 30 mins, filter the solution to get rid of shroom and stuff from lemon, add some water, and drink the solution.

But I'm wondering if anyone in here actually had experience with Lemon Tek.

Lemon tek is the only way I consume mushrooms... no come up almost instantly high, and at least for me no stomach issues ... I really used to hate shrooms for the fact I had to eat them cause they gross and the extremely long come up .... lemon tek for the win
I also don't strain it.... I just take it like a shot painless

You can also do an ethanol extract on mushrooms. I bet you could do an a/b as well.

One of my best experiences was an eighth that I soaked in a small cup of vodka for like 15 minutes, then I slammed it and ate the fruit. Came up fast and smooth.

I think the lemon tek helps by getting everything into a salt form which helps with absorption, you don't get that advantage with an ethanol extraction but you could always use citric acid to salt it as well, I wonder how citric acid in everclear would work. You could even evaporate the ethanol after and have a nice concentrate of quick absorbing salt

Now that I've thought about it, I want to try it lol

Lemon tek is the only way I consume mushrooms... no come up almost instantly high, and at least for me no stomach issues ... I really used to hate shrooms for the fact I had to eat them cause they gross and the extremely long come up .... lemon tek for the win
What’d the approx onset/comeup with Lemon Tek? In my experience with shrooms it takes an hour — it starts with feeling restlessness, nausea, and wanting to lay down (all at T+1:00), and the trip would start at approx T+1:20 to T+1:30 after the restlessness gets manageable.

I’ve heard Lemon Tek kicks in faster and more intense than consuming raw shrooms, so I have to prepare myself. Because psilocybin significantly suppresses my long-term and short-term memory, and sometimes even after using it for 3-4 times, the temporary suppression of long-term memory would still make me freak out if I don’t manage it properly (like using physical anchors like a sheet on wall that says I’m tripping on shrooms and time it would end). LSD doesn’t suppress my memory a lot, which is why I like it a lot compared to shrooms.