• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does anyone have any experience tripping while on Vivitrol/Naltrexone?

The drug itself isn't going to interact with the LSD, but if you have a raging addiction to opioids then you're gonna have a bad time. :\

you could probably use psychedelics without complication.

don't OD on opiates while on naltrexone. i'm sure your doctor mentioned you could get high and if you did you'd likely die. personally i am very against long acting versions of any medication. the lipophilic acids of opiate antagonist actually remain in your system much longer than 30 days. if your body chemistry changes and you have some type of bad reaction the negative effects could last months. my biggest naltrexone objection comes from having been a drug addict ( not opiates). the most important piece of quitting destructive drug habits is your choice and willingness. other important attributes are resolving the reason you abused drugs in the first place and filling the relationships/time you spent focused on your addiction with healthier alternatives . the physical withdraw is relatively easy and short. if you aren't willing or the underlying issue isn't resolved you'll relapse during or after using Naltrexone.

you can quit and your life will be great after you have stopped. choice and lifestyle changes are the most important piece. people can't resolve the physical or psychological problems of opiate addiction by simply taking naltrexone.