• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does anyone have any experience making "pseudohuasca"?

shortjazzdude

Greenlighter
I like in Florida where Passiflora Incarnata (a source of MAOI's) and Psychotria Nervosa (a source of DMT) can both be found growing wild. I once tried to make a "pseudohuasca" where I brewed a tea made up of both plants. Instead of being psychedelic the least, it mostly just made me sleepy. Has anyone else made a homemade poor man's ayahuasca? How did it turn out?

I've not specifically done this but I used to drink fair bit of passionflower tea and have smoked DMT after that to see if the effects were increased. They weren't. Passiflora Incarnata is a really really weak MAOi, to the extent that I would almost say it isn't. You'll have more success with Syrian rue or banisteriopsis caapi or a pharmaceutical MAOi.

There used to exist a 'poor mans' change, which was DMT on passionflower, which one smoked. It had no noticeable increase in effect over smoking plain DMT.

If you try it again, I would suggest drinking the passionflower first then consume the DMT 45mins to 1 hour later. If its going to work, its more likely to work when done like that.

i googled passion flower and all it said about medicinal use was that it was an anxiolytic and sleep aid...so it' no wonder you got sleepy.
also, i saw no mention of maoi anywhere in the literature.

In Brazil, passionfruit (the fruit which is produced from the passionflower plant) is well known to make you sleepy, and I've definitely noticed it's sedative effects as well.

I think cat urine has MAOI properties. The true ghettohuasca would probably be drinking a litre of cat urine followed by tucking into a human brain - raw, with a little salt - for the indigenous DMT.

I think cat urine has MAOI properties. The true ghettohuasca would probably be drinking a litre of cat urine followed by tucking into a human brain - raw, with a little salt - for the indigenous DMT.

Yes, indeed it does...and it's tasty too...actually, now that i think about it,that was my first psychedelic experience....them were the days.

i googled passion flower and all it said about medicinal use was that it was an anxiolytic and sleep aid...so it' no wonder you got sleepy.
also, i saw no mention of maoi anywhere in the literature.

Apparently some species contain harmala alkaloids...

I have pseudo-experience with this, in the sense that I tried each separately.

Too bad oral activation of DMT probably doesn't really work... cause passiflora is relatively pleasant.

Please, no-one take 40 times the amount of passionflower in response to this; you could conjecture that the quanitity of cyanogenic glycosides ingested then could end up becoming a real problem.