Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

does anyone get super happy when they find pills

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I CANT BELIEVE I HAD 40MG OXYCODONE IN MY FLAT WHEN I WAS ON MDMA COMEDOWN
THEY JUST POP UP OUT OF BLUE I HANT BEEN HIGH IN WEEKS
I NEED TO GO TOWN DO SHOPPING ASWELL HAD 30MG RITALIN XR AT 3AM CLEANED UP FOUND THESE
GOT 100MG MORPHINE TO TAKE ASWELL
Buzzin
BUT I CANT FIND 3 POUND TO GET TO BANK TO DRAW MY MONEY OUT GAHHHH

That is awesome!

I remember you saying that you thought someone had stole those from you and I was thinking you had just dropped them and would find them later. You were pretty damn high when you thought someone had stole them.

Glad you found them when you needed them. You certainly did not need more at that time!
Be safe bro! Please!

I hate insomnia! I just want to sleep!

I can’t wait until the doctor prescribes me some hardcore anesthesia. I need it!

should i crush one and take one whole so i get a 8hour high or will it be underwhelming.
most i taken is 00mg morphine recently in one go

No idea man. I don’t ever do that and I don’t know your tolerance.
Take it easy on the drugs my brother. You are going to kill yourself. Serious!

what is causing you to drug yourself so hardcore?

The thing is, he doesn't need drugs. He's already high. 99% of his posts are discombobulated non-sense.

Naah, my guessing and I am right. He's a robot, ye. Maybe a company is still tryin to tweak his A.I. No shit.

It's possible, you don't know what to expect nowadays, haha.

I;m an experiment
thats all i can say else they wont like it...

Naah, my guessing and I am right. He's a robot, ye. Maybe a company is still tryin to tweak his A.I. No shit.

It's possible, you don't know what to expect nowadays, haha.

that is The Truth!
Shit has gotten so weird!

ive got my disability assessment
im going to tell them to look at my posts
lol that will make sure i still get me money
tory government dont trust them even tho boris seems a nice guy

I've never been so lucky but I don't generally lose anything so important as my meds. But to directly answer the OP's question, I would say DUH!!!

Good find man ! Na I never find any pills because I keep them really safe and count them daily . One time I was cutting one in half and when I cut it a half flew off the counter and went under the fridge, ugh didn’t have time to find it then but when I needed it you bet your ass I was on that floor with a flashlight .

Good find man ! Na I never find any pills because I keep them really safe and count them daily . One time I was cutting one in half and when I cut it a half flew off the counter and went under the fridge, ugh didn’t have time to find it then but when I needed it you bet your ass I was on that floor with a flashlight .

You can bet your sweet ass I'd be right there with you my man!