• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Does anyone else get a cult vibe from flurazepam?

Spotts75

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
So I used to be a huge fan of flurazepam cause its water soluble. It burns but it works. Anywho, one day I railed it and I had this weird mental image of some monks with really large nostrils (obviously snorting it) chanting something I couldn't hear. Does anyone else get cult vibes from it? Thanks

I think the moment you start hallucinating monks it no longer works atless your using a hallucinogen. I would stop taking it that could be a warning to back away and run before something bad happens.

Yeah man it had no refills, the stuff just came back in stock so I tried it. Then when right back to estazolam lol

Man I love that title. Attention getting. Bemzos and chanting would definitively potenite each other. I would probably get stuck cause i wouldnt wanna come back. Seems like the snake eating its tail. :)
Never have I seen visions on benzos but the cult vibe; If i am in public eating xannoes anyone and everyone who partakes is gonna be down too. I can be very generous on alp or alcohol or both.
Say we at work. Fixin to get our asses handed to us. I been poppin .5s since wakinf up every hour or so. I ask if anyone care dor a candy bar. Some reply in the affimitive and bar(s) is/are halved and distributed forthwith.
Those that take are in some kinda alternate plane as laws and physics (not to mention common sense sometimes) do not apply, right? lol It is very much a 'clique' thing frrom my perspective.Everyone freakin out but those on the bus. Kust casually moving about like half brained zombies but the fast pace keeps us from going down. We fuckin kick ass like its nothing foing on. Mumblin shit that we can only understand and just moving as one.
Maybe ut is just omiting the stress in a high-stress environment... that can ne and is huge, imo/e.
Cult. was lioming for a deacriptor for what we experience. Appropriate. ;)