• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does anyone else fingerblast their asshole when they jack off?

Tbh I am still a bit scared of putting any 'foreign' devices up there and have not explored out of my comfort level ( 3-4 fingers usually dependent on the size of my morning dump and stress based elasticity)

Stayfade - I'm assuming this technique is challenging for you based on the girth of your cheecks? Like maybe you can grow your nails out for a year or two and form a cone shape with a thumb, index, middle combo?

Only foreign if you haven't been introduced first ? Hello Mr Bed side lamp, hello Mrs bottle of detergent etc?

No, but I've ghetto rigged a t shirt and menstrual pad to make a nappy for my kid

good idea- i like that

yeah on the bus to school as a teenager there was a boy who was all "stick a finger up your bum when you cum, its amazing".

he was right but i just cant be bothered walking round a shared house with a poopy finger. too much hassle

Ive actually been shopping for beginner size butt plugs but have concerns.
My thought process is I have super stamina (again ladies, pm box os open) so my ass hand tends to cramp and it becomes uncomfortable. If I throw a plug in there it eliminates the problem and even better long term posibilities such as carpol tunnel but Im thinking I will severly miss the thrust component. Seriously got that shit on lock - the stroke/thrust rhythm I get going is at olympic synchronized swimming level.

Guess Ill have to man up and give it a try butt these things are not cheap. Could be a waste of cash if its only for one time use. Oh shit, Ill go see if I can find one on craigslist!

^

KO8gyi2.gif

good idea- i like that

yeah on the bus to school as a teenager there was a boy who was all "stick a finger up your bum when you cum, its amazing".

he was right but i just cant be bothered walking round a shared house with a poopy finger. too much hassle

This is relative to my interests
Back in the 70's masterbation was taboo. Like almost to the point of do not even mention it let alone admit to doing it. We had a kid whos friend accidentally walked in on him ( not sure if fingerblasting method was involved) but dude spread the news and other dude went from Mr popular to class joke.

This is probably why it took me untill 13 to actually give it a try.( my cousin taught me how and have never looked back , in fact Im shaking him into the ready as we speak. All this shopping for plugs got me fired up)

Ive actually been shopping for beginner size butt plugs but have concerns.
My thought process is I have super stamina (again ladies, pm box os open) so my ass hand tends to cramp and it becomes uncomfortable. If I throw a plug in there it eliminates the problem and even better long term posibilities such as carpol tunnel but Im thinking I will severly miss the thrust component. Seriously got that shit on lock - the stroke/thrust rhythm I get going is at olympic synchronized swimming level.

Guess Ill have to man up and give it a try butt these things are not cheap. Could be a waste of cash if its only for one time use. Oh shit, Ill go see if I can find one on craigslist!

Go slowly ! Whats the rush? Stick a finger up there - you comfortable with that? What are 'you' looking for ? Couple of cm's of tongue will make me cum !

Yeah ChickenScratch is very well versed in beads
We had a 45 minute discussion around how his ex wife would shave his asshole, give him a tongue enima, then stuff him w a string of golf balls

I guess w beads its all about timing - his 'safe word' if you will was AUNT JEMIMA!
Meaning that right when he felt he was about to bust, he gave the signal (AJ!), and she pulled the beads at a pace equivelant to the time of his orgasm

I think it is a machine
I actually saw a video that recommended u use a drumstick
I am not lying

Check this guy out

Last edited:
Last night I was really drunk

And read this threead and decided to bang my anus with a small carrot

It had poop on it I felt weird my mom caught me with a carrot in my bum

I am really scared man... I hope this is a joke like I think it is.

I use to be scared also
Like some weird subconcious telling me its gay im gay ypu are gay

But finally took the plunge and its fucking amazing
Orgasm sensation is ten fold
Cant even describe it
My asshole is so sensitive its like another level type stimulation

Well. Ya as most mods recommend anal plugging

I tried it again a hour ago and stilll shaking and sweaty

Fuck my ass

Last night I was really drunk

And read this threead and decided to bang my anus with a small carrot

It had poop on it I felt weird my mom caught me with a carrot in my bum

Try the long pointy ones next time.
use the tip and dig deep %)
so much cheaper than a dildo and with less gmo's

:? all the in depth descriptions & adjectives make me believe this is a joke. IM SCARED!