• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does anyone else do this? Or am I just OCD?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
So I finally acquired some morphine after 2 months of nothing but dillies and desperation. They're only 15mg's and they're a few bucks over-priced (which shorts me to affording only 20 pills instead 30) but at the moment any bit helps, even if they cost me $3 more per pill. Anyways, given that I still wanna party on the weekends, I'm still gonna buy enough dillies for that. I figured I'd take a 15mg morphine everyday before bed (kinda like cutting the 60's I use to get in half, making 30mg daily) and save the dillies to plug on the weekend since its a bitch to take a few times daily in order to keep the sickness at bay. Does anyone else have a daily (get-by) supply and a weekend (get-high) supply in order to keep an organized dosing schedule? I was thinking the morphine would be better to take daily, rather than the dillies since they're so short-lived. In my opinion, its better to take 1 pill a day and feel okay, than having to take 3 just so I won't withdrawal. I'll save that crap for the weekend. The bright side, I guess, is that the 15mg morphine cost me 9 bucks each (though they should be 5 or 6), and the 4mg dillies are 8 bucks each, so its not gonna be that much of a financial change. As for my morphine tolerance (2 months since I've taken any), I could handle 240mg-300mg at 110lb's and 5ft2". I was gonna take all 20 15mgs in one night (good thing I decided not to since my tolerance has probably dropped quite a bit), and keep trying to get use to the dillies during the weekdays, but fuck that. I'd rather get a full night's sleep everynight and save the dilles for my weekend party fuel. Am I all alone on this, or is this a pretty good schedule I planned for myself?

Functional, please break up your text into a format that's easier to read. I literally have trouble reading it. There is also no pricing allowed, which isn't a problem as the prices are not really consequential to what you're asking.

Like it or not, you're a compulsive user of opioids and you're schedule of dosing is just an illusion of self-control. You control it most of the time but still like to cut loose, just on the weekends. It probably won't last, but I give you kudos for holding it together as long as you have.

I don't know you at all, but I've been around opioids long enough to know that you're gonna fuck up. You've already considered taking all of your pills at once, despite fears of withdrawal. Good luck and to answer your original question, almost all opioid addicts create schedules for themselves based upon their income and availability of drugs... It typically doesn't work out, but it's worth noting that their are statistical outliers who maintain relatively responsible opioid use. All addicts feel that they are this type of user generally until they get a serious reality check.

All I manage nowadays is spending my weekly allowance on a couple of grams , smoking all of it in 1 to 2 days , get uncomfortably high since I have no tolerance I will throw up and be terribly constipated. Then I spend the rest of the week picking cigarette butts off the ground-being miserable. No withdrawals though.

no prices btw.

You're getting ripped off for those 15s... I wouldn't even pay five.

The morphine's will last longer although not joy as hard not just due to lower dose, by keeping the sustained release mechanism of the pill intact. It will be noticeably less strong you might want to use two 15 at once whole although three would be too much.

Dillies are very short acting requiring frequent redosing. Plus the morphine and hydromorphone will compete for receptors to bind to so no point in taking them for another one if you don't feel like there's nothing active or of it feels as if wd is setting use it. Like wait at least 13-15 hours after the morphine although you can take it to create activity if there is none and then follow with a morphin to sustain the relief.

Anyways too early to phone type this. To the OP I wish you good luck and to be careful down this path you started.

Edit: Keif said it better then I could. Don't kid yourself about the severity of the addiction and physical/mental dependency you're developing. It will only end up with you on denial about your own problems making your life worse.

I use to be able to get tramadol and hydrocodone and I used low doses of tram for daily function and hydrocodone when partying. I don't think I could do that anymore since I can only get hydrocodone and oxycodone now. Nearly everytime I have oxy on the weekend I binge for 30+ hours, deplete a large amount of my supply, and only stop because I usually nod out due to sleep deprivation and CNS effects.

In regards to what kief was saying, I kept complete self control and a strict dosing schedule for 4 years but it did fall apart after that time.

Sorry about mentioning the prices, it won't happen again. As for keeping a schedule, I've been doing so mainly to avoid withdrawals. In my 7 years of using opiates on a daily basis, I've only had full-fledged withdrawals once (and it was within the first year of using). I have my rationing to thank for why I've avoided withdrawals since then. I know there's always a chance that the people I acquire them from could get cut off from obtaining them at any point; when that happens I'll either have to find some suboxone or swallow my pride and go to rehab. I will admit, just knowing how I felt years ago when I was on day 2 without any pain meds, now just the thought of going 1 day without any scares the sh*t out of me. I've managed to avoid the sickness since that 1 time, so I either I have my regimen down to an art, or I'm just lucky (I guess *knock on wood, fingers crossed*).

Another thing that is a little off-topic, whenever I had withdrawals that 1 time, by the end of day 2 I said, "I will gladly sell my soul if it means never feeling this way again" not even a minute passes and I get a call from one of the connections I had at the time, telling me "Hey. I got what you want". Hopefully its just a coincidence, but ever since I uttered that sentence I have never been completely fresh-out of opiates. I'm not religious, but I was 110% serious when I said I'd sell my soul to avoid feeling that way.

Last edited:
i highly recommend Kratom for opiate withdrawal. Use the search function to find more info on it, but it works wonders for opiate w/d. Good luck :)

I use to sell it at a head-shop I worked at a year ago. Though personally I never tried Kratom, I've gotten mixed feedback about it. Some people said it did diddly-squat, while others compared it to feeling similar to anywhere from codeine to hydrocodone. Many people swore it took the edge off of withdrawals.

JUKIE girl your fucked the devil heard u and came runnig. To him taht was a sweet deal. Our souls are pricelss and very special. They're more important than u cud imagine. Im not trying to freak u out but im religeous and believe in such things. Your soul is your personality and what makes u u.aswell as alot more. Its yours for now but he's waiting for whats owd.

JOKE HA ALTHO I am religeous and wasnt lying imo though, im sure it was just a coincedence

I hope it was purely a coincidence. At that moment I would've given anything to avoid feeling that way, so in a cry of desperation i uttered the words and it just so happened to work. Some scary shit I tell ya what. I was relieved, but at the same time I was overwhelmed with fear. I was thinking to myself "Oh sh*t. What the f*ck did I just do?!" I'm a bit superstitious, but there's no denying that my luck has been great since *knocking on wood*, with dodging withdrawals at least. Haven't been sick since that day. The thought of me not being so lucky one day still terrifies me. I never want to feel that way ever again, but I don't want to burn in hell for eternity either.