• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Does anyone actually have EXPERIENCE using heroin orally?

45acp

Greenlighter
Hi all; long time lurker here. Never really participated over the years just used the forum for some general reading q&a and its been of value. The only substances I have experience with are prescription opioids and recently kratom for very long-term chronic pain. After a few failed spine surgeries I have considered leaving the medical community and going on my own for pain relief for a variety of reasons. Heroin and Fent are my narrowed down most reasonable choices and with the first I will likely need to plan for the second given current market conditions. I have been looking at some RC though none seem promising or readily accessible.

I have never heard of anyone pinning H using IM method only IV. I will not do IV or smoke. I am not interested in snorting. I need to be able to self medicate throughout the day as necessary.

I have seen the question asked here few times as recently as August;
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/heroin.891562/#post-14936802

So the question is per my subject line – does anyone actually have experience using H orally either personally or thru others? I understand its around 35% bio available taken orally. I am wondering how much you took, what were the effects, how long it lasted, and did you re-dose. Obviously my goals are slow onset pain relief and re-dose as necessary. I suppose everyone that talks about the wastefulness of oral use have other goals in mind and that is fine. I am looking for answers that fit my agenda. My current plan is for a reagent from dancesafe, mix H with water to test for F, and down the hatch. I realize Diamorphine Hydrochloride is used in Europe both orally and injectable, haven't found any feedback on it though.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks,

edit: I did come across this blurb;
"Chronic pain, 5-10mg regularly every four hours by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. The dose may be increased according to individual needs."

So query as to a IM morning injeciton follwed by later day oral re-dose would be an effective approach. Though what is the process for making the powder injectable.

Last edited:
U can take it orally but dont expect much as it metabolizes directly to Morphine through first-pass. Infact taking Heroin orally results in more Morphine getting into the bloodstream than taking Oral Morphine.

Have sprayed clogged rigs into my mouth quite a bit. Can't say I ever felt it. Maybe a little, but it was either that or throw it out.