• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anybody else get the urge to take a shït after doing meth?

Nah like others have said above it's due to the chemicals stimulants release in your brain. Amphetamine does not "shrink your stomach" this would be impossible. It reduces appetite like any stim, but this is done by affecting how your brain perceives food and desires to eat, not changing your body.

In fact ironically I get the munchies from amphetamine recently... it feels as if my body is saying "if you want me to give you this extra energy I need more food."
actually. Amps can REDUCE, contraction of the G.I tract.

Not after, but immediately before I usually have to shit, or will start getting gassy & the bubble guts lol.

Not sure why, but that’s my body’s natural reaction anytime it knows that I am on my way to score meth, heroin or cocaine.

According to my stepmom, who’s a fairly knowledgeable & experience fellow in the game, the sensation that one gets, after doing speed or cocaine, doesn’t come from the drug/s itself, but from the fact that a very common cutting agent for both said drugs above, is baby laxative. & I’ve actually heard that from quite a few people who’s opinion and knowledge I trust.

nothing compares to cocaine, i've never felt so light in my life (or spent so much ass time on the throne) infact i'm sure if i wasn't holding my crack pipe that night, i'd have floated away.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

and they say it's supposed to slow GI tract progress... so that's beyond scientific explanation for me.

Back in my Coke days I always needed a shit immediately after I ordered it off my dealer while waiting for it, It's the anticipation. All of my friends who I used to get high with were the same! Even thinking about ordering it made me wanna have a shit lol.

According to my stepmom, who’s a fairly knowledgeable & experience fellow in the game, the sensation that one gets, after doing speed or cocaine, doesn’t come from the drug/s itself, but from the fact that a very common cutting agent for both said drugs above, is baby laxative. & I’ve actually heard that from quite a few people who’s opinion and knowledge I trust.

Though baby laxative is sometimes a cutting agent, stimulants in general are diuretics and so cause increased motility in the digestive system. It's why smoking a cigarette or having a morning cup of coffee is often what directly precedes a morning bowel movement. It is a direct effect of central nervous system stimulants.

Actual laxatives usually take a number of hours to produce a bowel movement.

Nah like others have said above it's due to the chemicals stimulants release in your brain. Amphetamine does not "shrink your stomach" this would be impossible. It reduces appetite like any stim, but this is done by affecting how your brain perceives food and desires to eat, not changing your body.

In fact ironically I get the munchies from amphetamine recently... it feels as if my body is saying "if you want me to give you this extra energy I need more food."

Yea, I feel like this is pretty much an open and shut case. As Wilson Wilson has said, this is a known and documented effect of stimulants like (Meth)Amphetamine. I totally understand the curiosity and I also cannot deny the the fact that diarrhea can be harmful. I just don't want too much time invested into something that can be easily answered. If you think your situation is potentially dangerous by way of something like dehydration, you should seek medical attention. If not, at least try to rehydrate with something a little bit sweet or salty and/or use anti-diarrhea medication like Loperamide (Immodium) if available to you.

I often feel the urge to take a shit after doing food.

It's a funny old world... ;)

I don't gotta take a huge shit after getting high, lol likewise maybe in my late teens early twenties ,I lost the butterfly effect