• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anybody else get the urge to take a shït after doing meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I swear back when i broke my arm they gave me some percocents that had a side effect of not letting me take a shït

And i didnt for 3 days untill i snorted some lines and all the sudden started dumping every thing out x_x

They gave me some pillsb to help me poop but they wherent no help x_x i cant be the only one?

anyone?

All stimulants make you need to shit (for most people). Ever had a double espresso and needed to poop immediately? Even cigarettes tend to make me need a shit.
I don't get that from meth or other amphetamines but that's only because I literally do not eat when I'm using them.

I've never done meth. But as CE said, many stimulants have that effect. Coke, Adderall or 4 shots of espresso in my drink do it almost every time 😂:poop:

Also, never thought of combating opiate constipation with stimulants. You might be onto something here lol

Interesting! You may be one of the lucky ones. Then again, I already have stomach problems so it doesn't take much to fuck me up lol

I have GI problems too. Mostly pancreatitis (and pseudocysts on my pancreas) so I feel very sick a lot and pills do make it much worse. I have to take them with milk or something (or sometimes I have to have a bit of food) never just water or my stomach gets so fucked up. I bet the Naproxen isn't exactly helping, either.

I never get constipation with opioids. In fact, too much codeine gives me EXTREME diarrhea. Like I took 300mg once and shat myself.
you want some morphine? i remember when i get on it, i've never been so blocked up in my life

I was on IV morphine for 3 months straight in hospital. Zero constipation.
oral, not IV, my friend whom iv's all the time, NEVER gets constipation, it has to do with the GI tract interacting with it, there's opiates in the GI tract ya know !

oral, not IV, my friend whom iv's all the time, NEVER gets constipation, it has to do with the GI tract interacting with it, there's opiates in the GI tract ya know !

I was on oral morphine for months when I got out. Still no constipation!

I was on oral morphine for months when I got out. Still no constipation!
ms contin? curious, how long did your morphine last at the peak, 4-5 hours?? i'm on 4 kadian /day aka 400mg XR morphine sulphate that i crush up, but man, if my toilet could hide in the corner away from me, it would.

ms contin? curious, how long did your morphine last at the peak, 4-5 hours?? i'm on 4 kadian /day aka 400mg XR morphine sulphate that i crush up, but man, if my toilet could hide in the corner away from me, it would.

I took a combination of MSContin and oramorph. It was 8 years ago so I really don't remember how long it would take to peak. I quickly started crushing the contins, too.
Can you not get a laxative? I've been prescribed Senna and Docusate forever.

Yeah it's to do with adrenaline and the flight or flight response. Sometimes just watching someone cooking crack makes me wanna run to the loo! But I want me pipe first!!

I get really bloated on meth.

Start burping and farting real bad.

Sometimes it induces a bowel movement, but for the most part it's just real gassy.

On the other hand, caffeine and nicotine make me actually shit.

Fluid balance is part of the constipation equation, in fact, centrally-acting anti-diarrhoeals do their work by slowing down peristalsis so that the intestines have a chance to draw out more water from the stool, and probably why getting Miss Emma, DHM, or Dilaudid, or Vilan or Paralaudin in hospital is often mixed into a saline and goes in via a drip or syringe driver . . . there are also mild laxatives which can be administered mixed into a saline or glucose drip . . .

The "Coke Shits" on the other hand definitely comes from cuts like manmnitol, sorbitol, sometimes caffeine mixed into the C-Jam to bulk it up; a lactose-intolerant person can have explosive flatulence and/or diarrhoea if the Bolivian Marching Powder was cut with both milk sugar and mannitol. Some dealers apparently do put stimulant laxatives into smack in particular -- maybe they see it as a public service because of the constipating effects of smack . . . Some but not all dionine, codeine, dihydrocodeine, dihydroisocodeine, nicocofdeine, hydromorphone, benzylmorphine, nicodicodeine, hydrocodone and IIRC some normethadone, levomethadone, isomethadone, propoxyphene/levopropoxyphene, noracymethadol and methadone cough medicines contain sorbitol and/or mannitol, perhaps for that reason or as an alleged deterrent to customers slamming the whole bottle at once and pouring 120-500 ml of cough syrup into one's gullet in one go . . . I see in an old formulary that smack cough syrup did not contain sorbitol or mannitol, but terpin hydrate was a popular ingredient used essentially the way guaifenisin is now . . . I know that heterocodeine was considered and/or used as a strongly analgesic and sedative cough medicine but Ithat is all I have seen; . . . By the way, the cough suppressant pholcodeine is also known as homocodene, and pseudocodeine, a minor opium component, is known as bicodeine.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I always used to say you know its good shit if it makes you shit.
Tbh though, i havent had that effect this time around.
When i was younger in my real using days i sure did.

Also, never thought of combating opiate constipation with stimulants. You might be onto something here lol

When I was on oxy this is how I dealt with the constipation haha just took some amphetamine in the morning and boom within 30 minutes I was ready to go like clockwork. Same deal when I was scripted opiates after surgery.

Stimulants are best laxatives about.

I was always told amphetamine (my favourite drug) shrinks the stomach - that is why it does this. Don't really know if this is true.

I was always told amphetamine (my favourite drug) shrinks the stomach - that is why it does this. Don't really know if this is true.

Nah like others have said above it's due to the chemicals stimulants release in your brain. Amphetamine does not "shrink your stomach" this would be impossible. It reduces appetite like any stim, but this is done by affecting how your brain perceives food and desires to eat, not changing your body.

In fact ironically I get the munchies from amphetamine recently... it feels as if my body is saying "if you want me to give you this extra energy I need more food."