• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Does any psychedelics burn in IV?

Smokeymcbongwater

Bluelighter
I have tried IV injecting 4-ACO-DMT and did not feel it but I never tried mixing it with harmaline because I was worried it would hurt. 5mg 4-ACO-DMT with 75MG harmaline would probably be really strong I tried about 20 MG 4-ACO-DMT IV with 300mg oral harmaline and hit the floor twitching I entered another dimension. I wouldn’t ever dose that high again I usually get about 7mg of powder from dipping my knife tip in it. I think I can measure out less than 5mg it would be less serious.

I also never reuse needles and I check to make sure they sealed and buy them from a trustable source. I use distilled water too and wipe my arm with iso before the injection I make sure to follow sterile procedures and I check for bubbles. Also since I only do tryptamines once a week and lysergamides the next I will only be injecting a single time once every 2 weeks.

Is there any chemicals that will burn or is it all not super painful? I found 4-ACO-DMT to produce effects different and unique to IV use.

I don't have any advice but damn, I don't think I could ever slam psychedelics. I'm very adverse to IV drug use though and would never inject anything but medical grade drugs, from the vial. Even then, I'm not jumping to do that and would still rather take drugs in any other way. In saying that if I ever get the chance to IM some medical grade ketamine I will definitely give it a go.

Hadn't even considered people went to these lengths regarding tripping. I think the amount of negativity I have towards syringes/IV would fuck my trip up.

I think none of them do if correctly buffered in saline solution

You have to make them ph neutral before letting them near your veins or arsehole or nose. I remember snorting DMT which is a very strong alkali and having two red alkaline burns under each nostril.

Whats the thinking behind using harmaline with 4-aco?

It saves money and extends the trip length. It’s a lot more potent IV than anything else I tried. Idk I think I’m going to eat 100mg and shoot a little 4-ACO-MET actually but not today. I got everything I need just picked up some clean needles idk where I’m going to dispose them if I take them to the pharmacy disposal the government will probably come take it to Area 51 or something. Idk I think I’m going to bury them underground someplace nobody will find them.

I seen people put a little water in the syringe and suck up blood from there vein and then inject but I don’t do that it grosses me out. Idk last time I did it I felt like a tingling in my neck like cold right before it hit it hits so fast. I remember feeling it in my throat definitely though. It’s not really painful just uncomfortable and it passes pretty quick.

It saves money and extends the trip length. It’s a lot more potent IV than anything else I tried. Idk I think I’m going to eat 100mg and shoot a little 4-ACO-MET actually but not today. I got everything I need just picked up some clean needles idk where I’m going to dispose them if I take them to the pharmacy disposal the government will probably come take it to Area 51 or something. Idk I think I’m going to bury them underground someplace nobody will find them.

You in the USA? 4aco is a lot cheaper over there. Best price in Uk is £100 for half a gram so its not worth buying anymore. Used to be £70 a gram

I have injected 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-det, and 4-aco-met IV and do not recall any burn so I'm betting that most tryptamines don't burn too much.

I prefer 4-aco-dmt IV at about 30mg. I really love this ROA for tryptamines. People talk about the IV rush of other drugs being intense and addictive but very few drugs can compare to the rush from IV tryptamines. Very very few. There's few drugs more intense than slamming tryptamines actually.

I used to mix 4-ho-det and MXE 50/50 in an IV shot. That was even more intense.

If any psychedelics burn when injected it's gonna be the 2c series probably. They burn terribly when snorted.

They took all the legal 2C chemicals I wanted 2C-B-FLY but now it’s unavailable. I never tried any phenethylamines besides mescaline and possibly MDMA one time but who knows what it really was. I wouldn’t shoot 30mg maybe without a MAOI but honestly that much gives me uncontrollably twitching. Idk I been wanting arylcyclohexylamines they sound cool.

I don't want to preach but it's been my experience in the past that when you're rationalizing IVing psychedelics, and then further using MAOIs to reduce the cost, you're tripping WAY too much. I spent a few years tripping most days of every week... eventually I couldn't feel psychedelics anymore. Thought I fucked it up for myself for good, it took 3 years of not tripping to be able to trip again, I tested once per year to see. And even then it took a few more years to get to where I can trip like I used to before I went way overboard.

I have read reports of worrisome chest pains from IVing 2C-E. I'm not sure I'd go that route with 2Cs. Tryptamines are going to be a lot safer, and also much less caustic.

I would probably stay away from dissociatives... you can trip all the time and still maintain a life, have a job, function, etc. With dissociatives, I have seen too many friends fall down really dark rabbit holes and end up absolutely losing their shit, going completely nuts. In one case it ended up with the death of one of my closest friends. She was convinced 3-MeO-PCP was making her the best version of herself, but in reality she became an absolute nutcase and was horrible to be around, she ruined all her relationships and ended up overdosing and dying. I still regret to this day, not taking her call the night she overdosed.

From memory, you need ph papers and then something to add for acidity (lemon juice) or alkaline (forget what it was -bicarb of soda?)
Never use lemon juice it can make you go blind , use ascorbic acid (vit c) or white vinegar.

Never use lemon juice it can make you go blind , use ascorbic acid (vit c) or white vinegar.

Make me go blind even if I put it up my arsehole?

That was it - white vinegar. Tho I remember I used to mix DMT crystal with coca-cola - the theory was DMT phosphate was slightly less nauseating than other forms (it still made me vomit tho)

Make me go blind even if I put it up my arsehole?

That was it - white vinegar. Tho I remember I used to mix DMT crystal with coca-cola - the theory was DMT phosphate was slightly less nauseating than other forms (it still made me vomit tho)
Only in your veins and possibly in your eyes too if you keep it in them long enough :p

What about the risk of injecting the byproducts and intermediates of chemical synthesis of impure compounds? This always seemed like the riskiest part to me.

Actually the stuff is too acidic I think it hurts I injected some 4-ACO-MET yesterday it’s pretty cool I enjoyed it. I don’t think I use high enough doses to get a permanent tolerance though. I actually use them pretty infrequently like once a week at most. I really find the stuff helpful it makes me feel happy. I don’t know if I ever get some PCP or ketamine analogues I would be very careful and wouldn’t use them 24/7 just once in a while. That 3-sub PCP stuff sounds dangerous I think if you get it you should put it on blotter or volumetrically dose it. But I’m not sure what the sweet spot is I only really know tryptamines and lysegimides.