• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does amphetamine only work once per day? So you got once chance to dose right...

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I notice for me dexedrine when taking 20 x 3 for a total of 60 Goes horrendously. Its like the first dose seems like it almost had a chance to kick in then i wait for the second dosage 3-4 hours after, it seems neutralzied, then by the third 20 mg its a gigantic messy feeling in my head.

Whereas the first dose of a day, even with regular use, is the only one that seems to work in the frontal lobe rather than the toxic glutamate redose effect.

I notice when i eat 50 IR in the morning with maybe a single 5 mg 6 hours later its SOOO much more effective than adding like 30 x 3 even for a 90.

but more importantly, it does not have to be taken neccessarily in one single clump, but in rapid succession, like 20 mg, then 10 mg as soon as that kicks in, then 10 mg 1.5 hours after that, seems to work for much longer than spreading out more.

I agree. Higher dose at once rather than slow doses through day. It does hit better

I see it as an exponential tolerance type deal. The sooner you redose the less effective it will be. If you dose once a day you will hit peak effects, if you can ride that out it'll be better than trying to hit 2 peaks in one day. The more time you can put between your doses the better the effects will be on your next dose.

I notice for me dexedrine when taking 20 x 3 for a total of 60 Goes horrendously. Its like the first dose seems like it almost had a chance to kick in then i wait for the second dosage 3-4 hours after, it seems neutralzied, then by the third 20 mg its a gigantic messy feeling in my head.

Whereas the first dose of a day, even with regular use, is the only one that seems to work in the frontal lobe rather than the toxic glutamate redose effect.

I notice when i eat 50 IR in the morning with maybe a single 5 mg 6 hours later its SOOO much more effective than adding like 30 x 3 even for a 90.

but more importantly, it does not have to be taken neccessarily in one single clump, but in rapid succession, like 20 mg, then 10 mg as soon as that kicks in, then 10 mg 1.5 hours after that, seems to work for much longer than spreading out more.

No, it works every time. I used to take a large dose every 5 hours.

like 20 mg, then 10 mg as soon as that kicks in, then 10 mg 1.5 hours after that, seems to work for much longer than spreading out more.
Thankx for sharingxbandit07x,

first off if the second dose is larger then the first you take. Is it noticeable or not for you.

For me it is actually working out that way. I thought my afternoon dose was missing, 10mg, so I just grabbed another one. The one ment for tomorow morning, which is 15 mg. After that kicked in I realized the missing dose was allready in my stomach, so technically its missing but not resuming in a pocket somewhere. And being lost, what I at first assumed.

Well it worked I am spun. F'n shit 2nd time I actually took a double dose unknowingly/ unintentional. Typing really fast now atm muscles in my arm's are really tight. Allready had muscle aches so this not a good timing to mess up. But I am ok, just a mistake I'll have to ride out. 20 mg is my max btw, so this is to much.

But it works very well I might say I am speeding right now. Hardcore,don't come near me I have taken a double dose of ADHD med and am tweaking hard. Was it the surprise that made it such a whoop here we go?

But I will try your approach one of these day's (not tomorow for sure) and report back. Need to adjust the dosage as you are on 60 (3x20) if I am correct. So mine is 45 (15-10-10) You see my morning dose is higher then the other two.

But in your aproach it would be more like 25-5-5 mg.

I am on 25mg right now and it feel's bastardly like speed. I wonder if my body would tolerate a dose that high you take. You tolerate 50mg in one go? What is your weight? I am close to 70kg/ male Homo Sapiens.