• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Dodgy ketamine UK (pic added)

Dodgy Chinese RCs being sold as ket.

Exactly my issue now, but the "K" I bought failed the burn test, dissolved in spoon (I never cook K till recently to test 2 dodgy batches) it took ages to re-crystallise

Apparently from me looking these cuts up, when ketamine is liquid they can add an RC into the liquid and recook it, it all then turns into crystals and will pass a K test, maybe?

I know they'd pass those tests you buy online, I'm still waiting on a test I ordered last week
ketamine-like dissociatives in my experience are distinct enough from each other that they could not be easily substituted.

Why can't anyone tell me from my bad experience from a ketamine like RC what on earth I sniffed

It was like ketamine but only for ten minutes then my jaw was chattering and my heart went fast then 20 minutes later I felt normal ish

How can I add a pic, it looks like K can't trust no one

I don't know of any disso RC that only lasts for 10 minutes, you may think you're giving a lot of info, but not really =D
Apart from that nobody can tell you for sure what it is, a pic won't help. If you don't get good effects, think it's dangerous and don't like it, just don't take more. If you really want to know, send it in for testing somewhere.

My guess is that it's ketamine mixed with some cathinone. But really, it's a blind guess, doesn't help anyone.

My guess is that it's ketamine mixed with some cathinone. But really, it's a blind guess, doesn't help anyone.

Yep I think so but it wasn't anything like mephedrone, new dealer agreed its shit so swapped the last of it 0.8 for a bud of weed that I gave away and a acid tab I put in the freezer as I've wanted to try acid again, I tried it before but had bad anxous impending doom, fear, dred trips so I'll wait till I'm in the right head space and environment to try again

I'd of sent it off if he didn't take it back, I didnt know I could send it to wedinos till someone mentioned it earlier, I'll keep them in mind if it hapebs again

Can't believe this shit looks like old school shardy K, I was even thinking of trying to IM K one day soon as hear its much better, fuck that lol

Yep I think so but it wasn't anything like mephedrone, new dealer agreed its shit so swapped the last of it 0.8 for a bud of weed that I gave away and a acid tab I put in the freezer as I've wanted to try acid again, I tried it before but had bad anxous impending doom, fear, dred trips so I'll wait till I'm in the right head space and environment to try again

I'd of sent it off if he didn't take it back, I didnt know I could send it to wedinos till someone mentioned it earlier, I'll keep them in mind if it hapebs again

Can't believe this shit looks like old school shardy K, I was even thinking of trying to IM K one day soon as hear its much better, fuck that lol
Yeah that sucks... There are heaps of very shit cathinones. At least you got some acid out of it, that might work out wonderfully in retrospect :)

At least you got some acid out of it, that might work out wonderfully in retrospect

Hopefully yeah, that would be cool I'd love to see trippy visuals and all that cool psychedelic stuff I read about sounds so cool, I love trippy things, I do tie-dye clothing etc I'm really into psytrance and K, now just to get my trip on with acid one summery beautiful day

Next time I buy K I'll buy a gram as that's twice now I thought I'd stock up due to lockdown and so I have a stash and been sold shite lol

The blanket ban in the uk just caused more harm than good. More unknown chemicals going about. Alot of ketamine derivatives about nowadays wouldnt shock me if it was something else. Looks nothing like ketamine though ive heard of big shards before? I miss the days of being able to order decent bag of ketamine

The blanket ban in the uk just caused more harm than good. More unknown chemicals going about. Alot of ketamine derivatives about nowadays wouldnt shock me if it was something else. Looks nothing like ketamine though ive heard of big shards before? I miss the days of being able to order decent bag of ketamine

I had big chunky rocky K that was ketamine about 6 weeks ago

Not sure if you read my comments about the fake K I bought, if not basically I bought some "ketamine" the other day turns out it was a bad RC that looked legit like ketamine shards, was nasty shit

I miss real K so much, can't trust anyone anymore been ripped off twice in one week, one stepped on batch, and one batch of RC that made me have a bad reaction

Yeah that sucks. Kind of seen it in alot of different shapes and sizes so would not shock me to see real k that was big shards. Had stuff look close but sharper than pic op shows.

I miss real k so much too. Tho my bladder doesnt miss it as much 😃 mxe was an ok sub until the blanket ban aswell. Now we just take our chances on the darknet and hope to god its ketamine .

pretty often I take for granted how I have access to most pharma drugs Ketamine, Midazolam, Diazepam, Fentanyl, Demerol and my personal favourite MORPHINE Hydrochloride 20mg/ML pure bliss, oh and I get em dirt cheap. you guys would srsly say get the f off you're lying that's too cheap. I'm not joking I'm a lucky peruvian bastard ? ohhh was forgetting about coke. too haha but that's diff, was talking strictly. about pharmaceuticals not some powder made in the jungle by a guy who doesn't even know how to read.... anyway back on topic im a lucky bastard again ?

Do you want paddington bear back?

miss real k so much too. Tho my bladder doesnt miss it as much 😃 mxe was an ok sub until the blanket ban aswell. Now we just take our chances on the darknet and hope to god its ketamine

I don't order any I buy off my dealer and whoever comes along once in a while, so just as bad a case if bering sold shite than if I buy off dark web

Can't believe I'm awake already it's only 4am here been up hajf hour, I tried using xanax to come off my mirtazapine that works so well as a sleeping tablet but makes me put on weight lol

Yaaaaaawn

Why not just order from DNM? It's probably cheaper too

What's that?

thanks fubar, remember u from long time ago, nice to see you still here around these forums, have not used dark web at all since the blanket ban come in place although alot of mates have ordered succesfully with my btc :D i tried some amt for first time in 5 years, it still works as good, miss ketmine and the days of watching bbc news night on ket thinking i was in anoether world :D

or should i say part of this world. the feeling i got from a ketamine experince was a surreal experience i sometimes vistied different countries when on it (albeit in my same bed) :D

DNM = Dark Net Markets. Just as much chance of getting ripped off as meeting some chav down an alley...
Not really... People review the vendors and if someone uses a reputable vendor that advertises S+ isomer or racedemic K and has something like 50-100 good reviews with at least 5-10 within the last month or something then one is much more likely to get legit K.