• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Documentary] DMT the Spirit Molecule

he does look like jimmy kimmel, just a little bit fatter.
i wonder if the guy is really interested in dmt or if this is just the best job he could get
probably the latter

I love how the website color scheme is dark and purple. I've never broken through on DMT, but every time I smoke it, it just feels like a very deep purple experience.

i've been gradually working my way through all the clips & excerpts. Some of my favorite researchers are featured. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

I have a terrible feeling that this documentary is going to leave me feeling disapointed.

I am probably hoping for more information than actually even exists.

I mean, I have been using DMT for maybe 6 months, but researching it much more, and I think there probably isnt much more info available on DMT than what I am already aware of. Or at least I doubt there is much more information about DMT in the areas that interest me than what I know / have experienced....

Im under fear that this documentary will not provide any more information to me than what has already been learned on my own.

I hope that this fear is false, and that there is tons of info that I have not yet discovered that is interesting included in the film...

^ did you read the book? its pretty compelling.

when and where will this documentary be available?

and joe rogan is definitely interested in dmt, theres tons of his talks on youtube about it.

I have a terrible feeling that this documentary is going to leave me feeling disapointed.

I am probably hoping for more information than actually even exists.

I mean, I have been using DMT for maybe 6 months, but researching it much more, and I think there probably isnt much more info available on DMT than what I am already aware of. Or at least I doubt there is much more information about DMT in the areas that interest me than what I know / have experienced....

Im under fear that this documentary will not provide any more information to me than what has already been learned on my own.

I hope that this fear is false, and that there is tons of info that I have not yet discovered that is interesting included in the film...

I don't think this movie was made to one up your personal knowledge, haha. I hope there's something DMT aficionados can learn, hopefully something new, but I am guessing this movie was mostly made to expand audiences.

Nice, I have been witing for this documentary for quite sometime, make sure to pick up the book "The spirit molecule" this book will blow your mind, and then check out the doc. when it comes out, great material on DMT, Read the book in 2002 and still raving about it LOL

personally thought it was a shitty book... dont know how you can make a documentary on dmt thats worth while, or worth more than five minutes on google...

especially when 15 minutes in la-la-land'd be better than all thee above.

did i mention that i thought it was a really shitty book?

did i mention that i thought it was a really shitty book?

lol yes you did mention that but you forgot to explain why.

and just a little life lesson for you.. no one but you really gives a fuck about your opinion on anything, so if you really feel your opinion is warranted to a situation you should try to explain why you feel the way you do and leave it opened for debate. otherwise you just kind of come off like an annoying douche.

lol yes you did mention that but you forgot to explain why.

and just a little life lesson for you.. no one but you really gives a fuck about your opinion on anything, so if you really feel your opinion is warranted to a situation you should try to explain why you feel the way you do and leave it opened for debate. otherwise you just kind of come off like an annoying douche.

^this. I too thought it rather mean and cruel to reply to Drpain27's *SECOND* post, full of youthfull enthusiasm, with such a merciless unexplained slam. And yea you should at least discuss such thoughts... NO ONE gives a crap about random empty "XYZ sucks!" comments... sounds like an angry 3 year old having a tantrum.

This reminds me of a similar movie that came out a while ago. It has a lot of the same people.. I think it may have been "Manifesting The Mind".
I'm looking forward to this and "Dirty Pictures"

DMT - The Spirit Molecule Documentary 1/5

I've been enjoying this alot, this afternoon.

I'm not sure if all 5 parts are the documentary in full though.

Totally different flick. First comment to the YouTube posting says:

"This isn't DMT - the spirit molecule the documentary. That documentary has yet to come out... This is an episode called Navigating the Afterlife from a series called Magical Egypt a Symbolist Tour of Ancient Egypt. The first episode of the series mentions how many of the great minds in history have been influenced by the secret symbolist or occult teachings. I highly recommend watching it."​
Many of the Related vids look inneresting too, thanks for the link.

Totally different flick. First comment to the YouTube posting says:

"This isn't DMT - the spirit molecule the documentary. That documentary has yet to come out... This is an episode called Navigating the Afterlife from a series called Magical Egypt a Symbolist Tour of Ancient Egypt. The first episode of the series mentions how many of the great minds in history have been influenced by the secret symbolist or occult teachings. I highly recommend watching it."​
Many of the Related vids look inneresting too, thanks for the link.

Ohh damn... sorry bout that.

I'm looking forward to this and "Dirty Pictures"

Me too, I'm fascinated by Sasha and Ann. :)

Its true you wont learn much from the movie if youve already read the book or been the hyperspace, this documentary is to help spread the information to people unlike ourselves.