• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Doctor won't give me valium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what brought it on - I've no stress nor was in a bad environment - was merely kicking back having a discussion. All of a sudden I get the domino effect - Right side chest pain, 2 seconds of dizziness followed by some crazy ass fear and the rapid heart rate. He flips me a pill, which I later found out was 5mg Valium. 20 minutes later it took full effect. It was absolutely serene. I thought to myself, "All those other times where I've had to wade it out when I could have had this and calm down quickly".
Everybody wants that magic pill to make every thing feel better and go away without having to work at it. This is the way society has become instead of finding out what causes your anxiety the first thing that comes to mind is I need pills then everything will be fine and dandy. The fact is you can keep pushing feelings down and stuffing them further down but they will always resurface at some point and when they are pushed down they come out all at once in a really bad way. Its not healthy. There's reasons your feeling this way that need to be explored.

This is not a fit topic for OD...

Sorry your doc wont give you valium.. but, there is nothing to discuss here.. This is an HR forum.

Closed.

If you go to a doctor looking for drugs, don't be suprised if that makes you a drug seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.