• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Doctor didn't re-fill Valium on me and I'm out all weekend, what should I do?

I managed to more or less sleep okay, the kava and my dab pen and some magnesium glycinate helped a bunch, but the kava and THC carried it. And my last regular dose was on Thursday. I didn't expect withdrawals to even come on until maybe Sunday but it's clear they were starting last night.

So I really thought it was the Benadryl I took last night but nope... same restless shit and anxiety. I was fine through the day, I guess since my brain expects it at night, it feels like something is missing. Dude better fill it tomorrow. Although I slept roughly 7 hours, I didn't fall asleep until after 7am and woke up around 2pm. And I was already sleep deprived, been exhausted all day. Stomach hurts again and I wanted to drink some kava, kind of need to, really, it made a big difference last night.

Well I think you have a slight dependence on diazepam Mac. You kept it nice and low though. I really hope your doc is around to refill. He seems to know the score.

I do disagree with the other poster that implied servicing him for drugs. LOL Just keep the relationship cordial and respectful and stay honest with him, this is not the time to go without meds. Possibly in the future.

This asswipe STILL didn't refill it! He's straight up ignoring every message I send him now, probably butthurt I don't want to go see him naked at the sauna, especially given he's brought it up in every last message practically ignoring any other comments I've made about health concerns. The withdrawals are becoming increasingly worse and I haven't slept well the last 2-3 days. Originally I'd just feel weird at night but today I've felt it during the day and am becoming uncontrollably jittery and my gut hurts.

I don't know what the deal is with him. I called the office twice to be absolutely sure he'd send it through and I was assured he would and they'd label it high priority. They also said it would be ready tonight but that was assuming he'd send it which he didn't. Called CVS and nothing is there and he's not in the office tomorrow so I'd have to ask another doctor (already did this and they ignored me too) but they probably knew I asked my doctor first and figured they'd leave it to him. Well, bad move because apparently he's decided to completely ignore me for the past week. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go into the office myself and ask to speak to a nurse or another doctor because this is ridiculous.

Damn that really sucks I’m sorry to hear about this situation. Sounds to me like you need to find a better doctor. I found one not long ago and they were rather accommodating because my situation is similar I’m heavily dependent on my benzodiazepines to function throughout my day to day life if it weren’t for clonazepam I’d be fucked. It was relatively easy to find a doctor who was willing to accommodate me since I’m already dependent on Benzos and since I made the switch (approximately 2 years ago) I’ve even come down on my dosage of Benzos without them even attempting to get me to drop my dosage. It took about three doctors before I found one willing to accommodate my needs but now that I’ve found one I don’t intend to go anywhere.

Days of not sleeping has surely done a number on my immune system, this is the worst time to be getting an extremely bad cold. I feel absolutely awful, my throat is burning and I feel like I can't breathe, very weak and fatigued and feel like I'm trapped in a nightmare. Something like this tends to happen when I'm sick but I can't tell if it's more the withdrawal or not. My gut is still killing me too, kinda just wanna be dead right about now. I just need a good nights sleep and the best I got was 7am to about noon on Sunday.

My chronic tinnitus is also waaaaaaaaay worse, I didn't realize Valium was actually helping it some. Whether it was that or some help on my anxiety I don't know. Either way I guess this was a forced T-break but still... I feel like I'll never get it filled. My doctor isn't in tomorrow so I'll have to ask someone else to fix it. Someone at CVS mentioned there being issues with prescriptions but my doctor has always told me when he sends one and he didn't, despite it taking mere seconds. Dude just completely ghosted me for the entire past week.

Last edited:
I messaged a different doctor and finally it's filled. Jesus it only took 6 days, although this new guy was like "this was last filled on June 21st, don't you still have some?" um no buddy it's a 2 week supply of 40 5mg tablets, that isn't a whole lot. So it wasn't an issue with CVS, my doctor really is ignoring me. CVS said to me they'd been havng some issues with prescriptions at first but then later said nothing had ever even been sent. So the ladies at the front desk who promised it'd be there last night and marked it high-priority didn't do their jobs. I look forward to finally getting some sleep tonight, and probably having Valium work better than it has for awhile.

I messaged a different doctor and finally it's filled. Jesus it only took 6 days, although this new guy was like "this was last filled on June 21st, don't you still have some?" um no buddy it's a 2 week supply of 40 5mg tablets, that isn't a whole lot. So it wasn't an issue with CVS, my doctor really is ignoring me. CVS said to me they'd been havng some issues with prescriptions at first but then later said nothing had ever even been sent. So the ladies at the front desk who promised it'd be there last night and marked it high-priority didn't do their jobs. I look forward to finally getting some sleep tonight, and probably having Valium work better than it has for awhile.

I'm so glad to hear that you finally got your refill! I know what it's like to have a doctor that fucks around with my medication. It's a fucking power trip for them. The only reason my doctor refills my stuff is because I have a lot of dirt on him. And I mean shit that would get his office shut down. 😄

This dude has done this before if I remember correctly. He eventually prescribes, but you gotta chase him down.

Diazepam is long acting. I would count on a doctor script if I was getting it, but I would also have a back up. Something like norfluazepam which seems accessible, long, acting, and similar. Just as a back up. Yeah I would have to have that control.

Get some rest Mac, that does wonders for our mental outlook. When we sleep there is no worries or tinnitus! A break from that stuff helps.

Too bad this guy put in for a 10 day re-fill instead of 2 week.
I'd be surprised if I can even sleep with how bad this tinnitus has become. I mean holy shit, this is peak tinnitus, it can't possibly get worse and I don't think the withdrawal is all of it. If only I could go back in time and not do acupuncture treatments, they fucked me up so badly. My MRI is my last resort on Friday and if they find nothing I'm toast, there's no way I can live with tinnitus this bad. What I thought was bad before, was nothing compared to this, and that's a common theme. It continues to get worse and worse and worse and every ENT I've ever seen is completely stumped on it.

Before I saw this I was going to suggest trying to get your files from your current doc's practice and find a new one citing inappropriate behavior. Those sexual comments are out of line for a mental health professional

Man fuck everything. I mean I got my Valium, cool, but I've been having brutal stomachaches for days and I thought this might help, it always did and my tolerance is down. Stomach was fine all day then it decided to say nope, sorry. It seems certain postures can cause it. But what I don't get is how drinking a bunch of fibrous kava actually gets rid of them when it should be making them a thousand times worse. I'm not about to fuck about with that because I guess it reduces the effects of Valium though.

Man fuck everything. I mean I got my Valium, cool, but I've been having brutal stomachaches for days and I thought this might help, it always did and my tolerance is down. Stomach was fine all day then it decided to say nope, sorry. It seems certain postures can cause it. But what I don't get is how drinking a bunch of fibrous kava actually gets rid of them when it should be making them a thousand times worse. I'm not about to fuck about with that because I guess it reduces the effects of Valium though.
Did you have to take extra Valium due to your overall body levels dropping from the almost week long abstinence? When I took methadone and Klonopin that's kinda how it would workout.

I'm not really sure, I kind of felt jittery this morning and it felt like previously but I also only got 6 hours of sleep after days of not sleeping well and am anemic. I didn't really feel the 15mg I took at all despite having flushed half of it from my system. However it's possible I still had kavalactones built up in my system from kava and supposedly kava reduces the effects of diazepam.

I just got 150 tablets of Valium (Diazepam) 10mg “Blue Vallies” APO-TEX Canadian manufactured Diazepam 10mg tablets

A beautiful amount of Valium…..and I’ll be getting 150 tablets monthly

Not too shabby :)

Freaking Valium 10mg tablets are the most valuable, effective, highly desirable benzodiazepine with robust muscle relaxant properties and potent anxiolytic effects. I freaking love Diazepam 10mg “Blue Vallies”

Hands down the Ultimate benzodiazepine, second Lorazepam (Ativan) and then Alprazolam (Xanax). Clonazepam (Klonopin) is mainly used as an anticonvulsant for people with epilepsy, RLS, seizures, etc

Etizolam & Diclazepam are 2 highly regarded Thienotriazolodiazepine & benzodiazepine

Diclazepam tales 2hours on noticeable onset, and have a VERY long half-life and duration of action. Metabolizes into Delorazepam and then finally into Lorazepam (Ativan) 200h with all active metabolites

Use them wisely my friend
I always did and was cut off
none the less

but it was through swedish hospital
so to be expected

Jesus, 150 of them? I get 45 max and never beyond 5mg tablets.
If I had that many I feel like I'd both be able to use them more responsibly but have extra to fall back on.
Why more responsibly? Well, when I assume I can get it re-filled repeatedly, I've taken too much several times. If I knew I had a large but limited supply I'd use it more cautiously. My doc put in just 10 days instead of 15 again which kinda sucks.

Dude sounds like you can give your doctor a handjob and get any fucking script on the planet.

I’m straight and would kill to meet a doctor like that and probably do whatever he wanted to lock up my dream scripts.

Anyways you ALWAYS have a back up emergency supply of a drug youre dependent on. You never tap into that back up supply.

Sounds like you’re gonna have to break the law . Test for fent and be safe
My thoughts exactly on a Back Up Supply just like Lucid noted NEVER TAP INTO IT UNTIL TIMES LIKE THIS.

Every pill on the street is laced like 95% so yes test for Fent 100%

Next time you get the medicine take maybe a days out or even break up a tablet into a half or even a quarter every little bit will HELP.

always keep a back up supply no matter what.

You should look into acquiring some Diclazepam online

Both Diazepam (Valium) and it’s functional analog Diclazepam were synthesized by the same chemist, and it’s a legit benzodiazepine….a pro-drug which metabolizes into Delorazepam (licensed in Italy) and then finally into Lorazepam (Ativan), all very potent and effective anxiolytic benzodiazepine medications

Diclazepam has 3 active metabolites which are all licensed benzodiazepine medications. The most significant is Delorazepam which has a VERY long half-life and can be detected in urine samples for up to 19 days on steady daily dosing

Diazepam (Valium) and Lorazepam (Ativan) are the two potent anxiolytic benzodiazepine meds used in hospital setting

Diazepam (Valium) is the ultimate benzodiazepine with potent muscle relaxation & anxiolytic effects with its very long half-life, duration of action, and active metabolites

I absolutely love Valium 10mg tablets…..having an ample stockpile of Diclazepam >Delorazepam >>Lorazepam is absolutely essential for when your prescribed Valium runs dry

It’s an iffy chance….but try to purchase Diclazepam powder online. If successful…..ship a 10mg sample to B.C. Canada to “Get your drugs Tested” were they use lab equipment to analyze substance for chemical makeup, impurities, fentanyl, dangerous cut, etc.

Or find a new doctor that is willing to prescribe you 10mg tablets X 3 daily or whatever your requirements are…maybe adding Pregabalin (Lyrica) 150mg capsules X 2 daily, Clonidine 0.1mg tablets as needed, etc