View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doc

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
I took 5mg of DOC 3 hours ago. I'm feeling it but it's really mild. How long does it to come up on this stuff ? I'm a little worried that it won't get any stronger than this. I took 25c nbome last week do you think it would be dulling my trip ?

I have heard that DOC kicks in pretty fast for a psychedelic amphetamine, I would probably expect to be feeling it more strongly by now. But I have also heard that tolerance to NBOMe chemicals can last several weeks, so that may be a factor.

I have heard that DOC kicks in pretty fast for a psychedelic amphetamine, I would probably expect to be feeling it more strongly by now. But I have also heard that tolerance to NBOMe chemicals can last several weeks, so that may be a factor.
Yep I definitely barely feel anything just a bodyload and nausea. What a waste and now I just feel uncomfortable.

well if you did take 5mg of DOC i can tell you that you would be tripping balls to space right now. 5mg is a high dose for DOC so you must have tolerance from the 25c which is quite well known as it can last up to 3 weeks.

well if you did take 5mg of DOC i can tell you that you would be tripping balls to space right now. 5mg is a high dose for DOC so you must have tolerance from the 25c which is quite well known as it can last up to 3 weeks.
With that being said do you think it will be safe to dose some 25i 600mcrg as I don't feel anything from the doc?

With that being said do you think it will be safe to dose some 25i 600mcrg as I don't feel anything from the doc?
well you will just create a MASSIVE tolerance that will just extend the time needed to get a good trip out of these chems. But i have heard of people taking the same relative dose so you should be safe but remember its your mind and body you know whats best for you.

also i would drop the dosage of the 25i to around 450ug if possible just to be safe.

well you will just create a MASSIVE tolerance that will just extend the time needed to get a good trip out of these chems. But i have heard of people taking the same relative dose so you should be safe but remember its your mind and body you know whats best for you.

also i would drop the dosage of the 25i to around 450ug if possible just to be safe.
Thanks for your input.

Ended up taking half a tab of 25c which ends up being 750 micrograms. A bit more than I intended but i suppose it will be fine. Am taking a big dab of thc as well

Last edited:
Continuing to take psychedelics, especially potent or high affinity 5ht2a agonists, does not help your tolerance obviously.

And please consider that while dosing higher to compensate for tolerance can work, it is also so unpredictable that I would say it is not worth the risk of overdosing on DOX or 25X type compounds..

Just be patient (wo)man :)

Doc can take up to 3 hours to even feel whoeva said that comes on quick that won't doc my sources are first hand and numerous articles an all the sites that are used on here ect errowid I have expirences with 25i nbome that how u can tell LSD from The nbomes without a test 25i-nbome ect has a numbing Chem taste LSD should not burn or make mouth go numb that's how nbomes like 25i got a bad rap cause of the misinformed foul dealers selling it as LSD to kids who then take retarted huge doses when 1000ug tab had me good felt like a mix of MDMA come up that turned visual nice expirence but if I had thought was LSD would of took ten tabs an expected to get tripped out but would of had a dangerous expirence instead of a fun one so I can see that if some lying ass dealer trying make big bank by passing 25i of as LSD I coulda had major problems so drugs without a long safety history like the nbomes not much research compared to LSD but back on topic DOC u should not be feeling much right after taking if three hours is how long it can take to no it's some real deal doc so if u feel in less than a hour not doc

Just be patient I was going add same thing as above when dealing with substances like that that are active at less than mg 25i as a example, aFoAF has doc in powder form has the right equipment to handle it but I would if have legit source of DOC I would still rather get it already on some blotter just cause who needs the hassle of having measure let's say a g of DOC into some 2mg tabs

Doc can take up to 3 hours to even feel whoeva said that comes on quick that won't doc my sources are first hand and numerous articles an all the sites that are used on here ect errowid ... but back on topic DOC u should not be feeling much right after taking if three hours is how long it can take to no it's some real deal doc so if u feel in less than a hour not doc

I'm not saying it can't take that long, but it was definitely DOC I'm talking about it. I didn't say less than an hour though, but I've been looking through the reports on Erowid and many of them from reputable sources actually do claim that they feel it that quickly. The majority of them say it kicks in around one and a half to two hours, with only a few saying two and a half hours, and maybe a couple that say three hours. This was actually the first time I've heard anyone say that about DOC before reading those. So, it happens, but for most people it seems to kick in faster than that.

You were advised in the other thread that NBOMe compounds cause tolerance that lasts longer than normal and to wait for at least 2 weeks before dosing the DOC. You shouldn't be surprised that the DOC didn't effect you strongly.