Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC To Swallow or Not To Swallow?

AcidGarage

Greenlighter
Greeting's

Alright So 1 Month Back I got my hands on Some Serious DOC(trusted vendor).

First Time I took 5mg (Im an experienced user for years of many substances)

Now I Created a liquid solution of 1mg per ml. I put it in some juice and swallowed it down (not a good idea).

Took a bit to kick in and I Puked hard!! for a bit on and off a couple times. After that It was the most intense visuals ive ever seen,music was the best ive ever herd my thoughts were just wild.

Was good after the puking.

Took it a few more times an still puked. Last time I took it was 10MG with a buddy and we both swallowed. Puked so hard i felt like my lung was gunna come out. After that it was great experiance.

The question I do have is this.

Would swallowing this substance be the reason for puking because Ive had some experiance with a bunch of other substances.

I ate 2ce once and puked, then the next time i railed it adn didnt puke (railing was super painfull)

25inbome whenever i swallow my spit i puke hard if i dont i dont puke at all.

So has anyone has any experiance with this?

Im going to get some more and not swallowing jus let it absorb and test it ut.

Just would like an opinion for everyone. Maybe its just my stomach rejecting it. Because if its absorbed it will just go into my blood stream and not my stomach so no puking or sick feelings.

Just wanna know if not swallowing has worked for others on DOC.

Last this is I took DOB and swallowed it and I was fine, yet DOB dosnt do much for me but still no puking or anything.

Any comments would be helpfull

--------------------
Where Ever The Mind Takes You Ill Follow

I always swallow my DOC and never puke. Consider taking an antiemetic. I am positive that nausea is centrally mediated in the case of DOC, that is, due to the drug acting on brainstem receptors, so it will not matter whether you absorb it through oral mucosa or gastric lining - nausea will be there anyway. As I have already stated multiple times, Metoclopramide works like a miracle, take it and forget about nausea and vomiting.

I always swallow my DOC and never puke. Consider taking an antiemetic. I am positive that nausea is centrally mediated in the case of DOC, that is, due to the drug acting on brainstem receptors, so it will not matter whether you absorb it through oral mucosa or gastric lining - nausea will be there anyway. As I have already stated multiple times, Metoclopramide works like a miracle, take it and forget about nausea and vomiting.

So if I take Metoclopramide I will not vomit and feel like shit? Because DOC is great, i just cant stand the puking. How long before I take the DOC should I get this stuff in my body? Thanks for the help

I suggest taking 5 mg simultaneously with the DOC. You can take some more additionally as needed, but do not exceed a total of 15 mg per day. It should not be combined with antipsychotic medications such as haloperidol or chlorpromazine. Personally I have never experienced any side effects from its use.

I suggest taking 5 mg simultaneously with the DOC. You can take some more additionally as needed, but do not exceed a total of 15 mg per day. It should not be combined with antipsychotic medications such as haloperidol or chlorpromazine. Personally I have never experienced any side effects from its use.

So 5 mg is enough to not puke or feel sick at all? Where I am from they are sold in 10mg. Would 10mg be pushing it? How Long would it take to kickin? I just wanna experiance it without the puking and feelings sick. What is teh bodyload like for you on DOC?

Thanks for your help

I took up to 30 mg without issues, so it's okay to take 10 I guess. When used as an adjunct to to cancer chemotherapy, the dosages are in the 60-100 mg range, so 10 is def. safe I suppose!

As for the DOC side effects, in my case there is some vague nausea, urge to hyperventilate, plus overall physical weakness and somnolence. I have never gone past 6 mg though; in fact, I find 4 mg to be quite a lot as well. I have a feeling that it is better to stick to the dosages suggested by Shulgin (1.5-3 mg) in order to minimise the associated body load.

I took up to 30 mg without issues, so it's okay to take 10 I guess. When used as an adjunct to to cancer chemotherapy, the dosages are in the 60-100 mg range, so 10 is def. safe I suppose!

As for the DOC side effects, in my case there is some vague nausea, urge to hyperventilate, plus overall physical weakness and somnolence. I have never gone past 6 mg though; in fact, I find 4 mg to be quite a lot as well. I have a feeling that it is better to stick to the dosages suggested by Shulgin (1.5-3 mg) in order to minimise the associated body load.

5mg is plenty for myself of DOC. SO you have experianced feeling nausea adn used this medicine to supress it correct? Suggested dose so i for sure dont fel anything. I dont wanna keep taking it jut wanna take and then take the DOC and be vomit and sickness free. Thanks for your advice.

Hmm, my one go with DOC I had no nausea/vomiting or any side effects. Stuff not wearing off at the 12hr point was pretty annoying, and was such that I am happy with my single trial but no nausea. I actually LOVED the way DOC felt, very intense body energy (not the annoying type) reminded me of iboga at times. Too bad it's not an 8 hr thing.

I was expecting something a bit different with the title, "To swallow or not to swallow" lol

Hmm, my one go with DOC I had no nausea/vomiting or any side effects. Stuff not wearing off at the 12hr point was pretty annoying, and was such that I am happy with my single trial but no nausea. I actually LOVED the way DOC felt, very intense body energy (not the annoying type) reminded me of iboga at times. Too bad it's not an 8 hr thing.

Yeah gets annoying wish it was less but i take sleepers and im set. Just dont need to uke. Did you swalow or kep itin your moth

well Metoclopramide is perscribed here in canada and idk how tog et a perscription Please pm me man i have an offer for you

Hmm. I think I know who this vendor is ;)
Not gonna say though.

I love DOC. I have some myself. I have yet to try it orally because I haven't had the time for a 20 hour trip.
I have however taken it nasally. 8 hours or so of a trip, which is reasonable. The body load is minimal like this.
I do know the pukey feeling you're talking about.

(Almost) every time I have had something I swallowed and had nausea I have found that other routes makes it so much more tolerable.

So you may wonder why there is all this nausea associated with these psychedelics right?

Your digestive system uses serotonin as well to regulate things. I saw a while back, and I'd have to look through literature to find it again, that peristalsis can be activated on severed portions of the intestines by dropping a solution of serotonin on it.

Those psychedelics might be affecting the serotonin system of your GI tract causing the nausea. Same thing happens to me if I take an SSRI without eating food.

Try insufflation.

As a note though with regards to measuring doses--presuming you don't have a scale that goes to the 0.1 mg.

Instead of measuring your dose onto your scale, put your baggie/vial on the scale and tare it. Scoop from the baggie/vial onto your weighing paper/gel capsule/mirror. This will give you a more accurate measure of your dose.

Greeting's

Alright So 1 Month Back I got my hands on Some Serious DOC(trusted vendor).

First Time I took 5mg (Im an experienced user for years of many substances)

Now I Created a liquid solution of 1mg per ml. I put it in some juice and swallowed it down (not a good idea).

Took a bit to kick in and I Puked hard!! for a bit on and off a couple times. After that It was the most intense visuals ive ever seen,music was the best ive ever herd my thoughts were just wild.

Was good after the puking.

Took it a few more times an still puked. Last time I took it was 10MG with a buddy and we both swallowed. Puked so hard i felt like my lung was gunna come out. After that it was great experiance.

The question I do have is this.

Would swallowing this substance be the reason for puking because Ive had some experiance with a bunch of other substances.

I ate 2ce once and puked, then the next time i railed it adn didnt puke (railing was super painfull)

25inbome whenever i swallow my spit i puke hard if i dont i dont puke at all.

So has anyone has any experiance with this?

Im going to get some more and not swallowing jus let it absorb and test it ut.

Just would like an opinion for everyone. Maybe its just my stomach rejecting it. Because if its absorbed it will just go into my blood stream and not my stomach so no puking or sick feelings.

Just wanna know if not swallowing has worked for others on DOC.

Last this is I took DOB and swallowed it and I was fine, yet DOB dosnt do much for me but still no puking or anything.

Any comments would be helpfull

--------------------
Where Ever The Mind Takes You Ill Follow

Acid Garage, I tried to PM you on the subject but your inbox appears to be full, please clear it so I can reply! PM me when it is done.
On the topic: yeah the pukey feeling is caused by activation of 5HT3 type receptors in the gut. That is why the most effective drug to combat psychedelic nausea would be Ondansetron which selectively blocks those receptors. Metoclopramide' s antiemetic action is mediated primarily through dopamine system, but it, too, antagonizes the serotonin receptors at higher dosages. So theoretically one is better off taking around 20 mg of Metoclopramide or more when dealing with nausea caused by DOC.
Btw I am not sure if route of administration of DOC has any role...swallow or not, the chemical will reach your gut cells through the bloodstream nonetheless. Given exceptionally small amount of DOC one is taking, I do not think this compound is capable of directly irritating the intestinal lining like Aspirin does, for instance.

Last edited:
Acid Garage, I tried to PM you on the subject but your inbox appears to be full, please clear it so I can reply! PM me when it is done.
On the topic: yeah the pukey feeling is caused by activation of 5HT3 type receptors in the gut. That is why the most effective drug to combat psychedelic nausea would be Ondansetron which selectively blocks those receptors. Metoclopramide' s antiemetic action is mediated primarily through dopamine system, but it, too, antagonizes the serotonin receptors at higher dosages. So theoretically one is better off taking around 20 mg of Metoclopramide or more when dealing with nausea caused by DOC.
Btw I am not sure if route of administration of DOC has any role...swallow or not, the chemical will reach your gut cells through the bloodstream nonetheless. Given exceptionally small amount of DOC one is taking, I do not think this compound is capable of directly irritating the intestinal lining like Aspirin does, for instance.

I have cleared my PM box. Please hit me back about what we discussed

You are a greenlighter ( <50 posts) and may have limited PM privileges.

Why would metoclopramide be better? I don't think DOC is dopaminergic...

You are a greenlighter ( <50 posts) and may have limited PM privileges.

Why would metoclopramide be better? I don't think DOC is dopaminergic...

Just need advice and in Canada metoclopramide is over the counter so ay turn out to be difficult to get. do you know the bestthing? He said its good so ill have to get my hands on some